• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10519 Players Online
  • 7629 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bedrock Status

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by xGetRekted, Dec 10, 2019.

?

Do you think this should be implemented?

1. Yes!

100.0%
  2. No. (Please explain why)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ok, so I am aware that there is a way to check your stats for Java, but there is (currently) no way to check your stats for Bedrock games, unless you’re on every leaderboard, because even if you’re on a leaderboard, it only shows your stats for that game. I would really like to be able to check my stats, and I know some people would agree with me. Thank you for reading this, and enjoy your day!

Posted Dec 10, 2019
  2. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas

I agree with this suggestion. For one thing, being able to view stats in-game would motivate players to grind games to achieve a certain number of wins/games played/etc. It is also much more convenient than having to go on the website and viewing the leaderboard or one's own profile for information on their performance. When I was new to Bedrock, I was already experienced with playing Mineplex on the Java edition and assumed the command /stats would work on Bedrock as well. To be consistent across both platforms, I believe it would be logical to implement a stats command on Bedrock as it is on Java. One inconvenience I can think of is that GUI menus do not work the same on both platforms, so it may not be very easy to make them look and work the same way. Nevertheless, /stats on Bedrock would be a fantastic addition for the server.

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    xGetRekted likes this.
  3. Hi!

Being a bedrock player (getting a lot more into bedrock) myself, I have to agree. I want to know how many Cake War wins I have, Mobs killed in Mob Arena (or rounds won), etc.
    Also, like @AceSJus said, it would also allow players to grind games for wins. This can also help you get on the leaderboard by how many wins you have to how many wins you need, so you can win that many games and you are on the leaderboard.
    Overall, I want to see this added!
    Have a good day/night!

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    xGetRekted likes this.
  4. Idk how many times were gonna ask for this and not get it

Posted Dec 10, 2019
    FluteVegetables and NothinButNet like this.
  5. Hey gamer,

This is something that has been heavily requested among many users, and there's no real reason to disagree. I think a bedrock stats system is something that's in need to be worked with and get a complete overhaul. There is a current stat system laid out, as seen here
    [​IMG]

So it's there, but you can't view your own stats. You have to have someone else to do it. Of course, there are the current leaderboards for the top 100 in certain games that are found here. I also know achievements are obtainable but you can't see what the achievements are before you get them.

Personally, what I want to see is an item (preferably a book and quill) in a Hotbar slot. This item when you use it will pull up that same GUI, but also giving more statistics such as every game and their wins, games played, etc. It would automatically update and could be visible to anyone who clicks on you in the hub. This, of course, would take a long time to develop but I do think it's the best way for stats to be gone about on bedrock currently. Let me know what you think!

Happy holidays!

Posted Dec 14, 2019
    xGetRekted likes this.