• 3831 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12325 Players Online
  • 8494 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Stats

Discussion in 'Help' started by AVLG, Nov 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. How can I view my stats on Bedrock edition because I don’t have access to Mineplex Java Edition.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  2. Hey AVLG,

Unfortunately the way to view personal stats were removed when the lobby updated to what it is currently, the old lobby did have a way to view stats but a new way has not been implemented as of yet. There will be a system coming soon though once some bugs and such get tweaked and fixed.

To view some stats there are a few ways, you can go to the leaderboards and look at the games available for stats viewing for Bedrock, the leaderboards for each game show the top 100 players. You can also go to the game room of some games on the Mineplex Bedrock server by clicking/tapping a game NPC in the hub, click/tap the Game Room option, and walk forward to see the top 5 players for that game. I hope I helped you out!

Posted Nov 24, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 24, 2018
    microwave likes this.
  3. thx but i want to view MY stats though thx for your help

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 24, 2018
  4. I believe you can view stats by hitting the button below the NPC?

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  5. As Mr SoulHardy has said there is no official way to view stats as of now, but we do plan on adding full stats on the website.

Locking - Thread was addressed

Posted Nov 25, 2018
    soulhardy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.