• 1570 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3654 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion Bedrock stats/leader boards

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by AsianDynasty699, Jul 3, 2019.

?

Should there be a dailey/monthy/weekly leaderboards on bedrock edition?

1. would be nice.

27 vote(s)
    90.0%
  2. No

3 vote(s)
    10.0%
  1. Wassup yall,

so for all who play on bedrock, this will concern, but basically is it possible to have a daily/weekly/monthly leader boards as the java edition has for top highest stats in that category? I'm pretty sure bedrock players would love to see there ranks displayed on a weekly/daily/monthly leaderboard instead grinding to make it on all-time leaderboards. Honestly, I think this might influence more people to play and be a bit more competitive amd active more as well as it would be very helpful and fun. Maybe add this in game or on the website for the leaderboards better yet both if possible. Well thanks for viewing the thread! Tell me what y’all think.

Posted Jul 3, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 3, 2019
  2. I personally don't play on bedwork too often, but I'm pretty sure Bedrock players would love to see that! A daily/weekly/monthly leaderboard would go perfectly with the all-time in games. So definitely a +1 from me!

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  3. I love this idea since I play micro battles and mostly people are competitive there with wins.

Posted Jul 3, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and AsianDynasty699 like this.
  4. I like this idea because some players may not have the time or they don’t want to grind over 1k wins. There are also some new people to Mineplex who are very good at a key skill in the game they play but simply don’t have the time to make up to the all-time leaderboards. Overall, I hive it a +1!
    --- Post updated ---
    Give**

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  5. I agree 100%. When you first look at the leader bored and see people in the thousands its pretty intimidating. Monthly sounds like a great compromise at it would be a more fresh, modern leader bored. And it gives players a chance to be in the spot light without grinding like none other as said above.
    +++1

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  6. Sounds good. I wouldn’t get rid of all time leaderboards though. A lot of people who are on it would not enjoy that. There should a sub setting like java used to do for all time, weekly, and monthly

Posted Jul 3, 2019
  7. Definitely add it, it makes people motivated to get to the #1 spot. And when they get beaten, they'll come back and play.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  8. I agree, I play bedrock all the time and it would be cool if they added this

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  9. Hiya,

I believe everyone (including myself) that play Bedrock would love to see a leaderboard. Not only would this encourage users to play new games and try to obtain the prestigious spot on the boards, but it would allow neglected games to become more active within the community. Of course, this won't work with all minigames (e.g. Housing, Survival Mode, Factions, etc).

+1 Have a great day!

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  10. I am not a Bedrock player, but why doesn't that exist? Add that! +1

Posted Jul 16, 2019
    Mystic 0440 and FluteVegetables like this.
  11. Hey, I think this is a good idea. I play a lot of bedrock and I think that adding a leader board would add more motivation so that you have something to play for.

Posted Jul 27, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  12. I agree! This would be a great idea to implement into bedrock! I know my friends get annoyed when I ask them to click on me to see how many cake wars wins i have and vice versa, plus I think this would bring lots of friendly competition! and generally make things more fun by being able to track your progress! +1

Posted Jul 27, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  13. I love the idea of getting us leaderboards in Bedrock and to have to view somewhere other than the internet site. I would definitely want the all time leaderboard made available and working correctly, which it doesn’t ... if you haven’t tracked your games you played for those who are actively watching the leaderboard you do not know if any of the games you played were not added, what disguises it is you do get the eXp you earned in that game towards your next Level but you didn’t get the game played added in the leaderboard ... it needs fixing big time!

I do like the daily for the reasons mentioned, it make the persons of the day hit a daily leaders board where they might not care about the all time leaderboard. I know other servers use them and when I play there I will use them to gauge if i am getting better at the game, hey and a one time name on a board is awesome! Definitely a + 1!

Posted Jul 27, 2019
    FluteVegetables and Strafer303 like this.
  14. Its was all there. They took everything away, and put a tiny lobby in for a reason.

Posted Jul 27, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  15. You mean the stats room we use to have access to in the lobby, where a paper took us to the room and we could access everything, game stats for every game and our cosmetics... everything. Yes, I agree, it was the best and no one knew where you went to access it, and that one was better than the individual game ones because those were only for that game. Agree!

I know we once had it, and so how hard is it to give it back, idk! Or, why did they take it away, is the better question.

Posted Jul 27, 2019
    FluteVegetables and TimmyP like this.
  16. I agree with this idea, bedrock should have leaderboards. There are going to be advantages that come with it, players will feel motivated to play more to get onto the leaderboard, and those who are on the leaderboard will be motivated to keep playing and keep their position. +1 from me!

Posted Jul 29, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  17. Why did they remove is the only question. I assume its for a good reason... So in the end, the question is, is what you are getting good enough?

I think yes. I will say though, that Christmas before the lobby downsize with the 250 present hunt?

Best time I have had in the lobby. I actually did the present hunt and got probably the best gadget (now nobody else has it).

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
  18. Indeed, was the best! I found all of them also, I think that was when I got the elytra with wreath particle effects! It was our best lobby ever and having the stats room in the old pe mineplex before Bedrock was our best method of checking our stats. I don’t need my stats available to me in games so going to the stat room was purfect. Don’t know why removed from Bedrock but definitely want back!

Posted Jul 31, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  19. That Elytra is Santas Jetpack and the best gadget you can get. All the others are limited uses, but you can fly for infinite time (pair it with a pig, chicken or slime morph and its really fun).I have never seen anyone that has this item besides myself.

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    FluteVegetables likes this.
  20. LOL... yes the best and I am the 1st you now know who owns it ... its the best.. yes!

Posted Aug 1, 2019
    TimmyP likes this.