• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Staff List

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Cheezeburgerfan, Oct 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cheezeburgerfan

Cheezeburgerfan

Thanks for informing me! Thread has been updated.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 24, 2018
  2. I believe DVA isn't starting as a trainee and rather is receiving srmod.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
  3. Sophie_OGrady

Sophie_OGrady

Actually, Dva is indeed a Trainee on the Bedrock platform. Your confusion may be related to the fact she's a Senior Moderator on the Java platform. This isn't transferred cross-platform, and in order to have a staff position on Bedrock she was required to go through the normal process in order to get Trainee, where she will go through her trial and ultimately will be promoted to Mod or demoted from the Bedrock team. Any further questions about cross-platform staff or anything related to that I'd recommend you read the Becoming a Trainee 2 thread written by the Recruitment lead and member of Staff Management. You can view this thread here: https://www.mineplex.com/bat2

Posted Nov 25, 2018
    Joiined, Dva and RoeiHardCool like this.
  4. RoeiHardCool

RoeiHardCool

More detailed than my entire comment history
    --- Post updated ---
    Btw add an asterisk to Dva's name

Posted Nov 25, 2018
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.
  5. Ah, I thought she had transferred to the bedrock platform. So I assume she'll keep srmod on java and have trainee on bedrock?

Posted Nov 25, 2018
  6. Islendingurinn

Islendingurinn

Yes, correct. You can only be on a sr. mod team on one platform, though.

Posted Nov 25, 2018
    Dva likes this.
  7. Okay, thank you for the clarification.

Posted Nov 25, 2018
  8. Cheezeburgerfan

Cheezeburgerfan

Aren't you sort of a Sr. Mod on both platforms since are a Java Sr. Mod but are also a recruiter for Bedrock?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Nov 25, 2018
  9. Staplaumo

Staplaumo

Hello there!

Thank you for posting this thread. I think that the players who mainly play on the Bedrock platform will now have an understanding of who to keep an eye out for if they have any questions/concerns.

Have a good one!

Posted Nov 25, 2018
  10. Thanks.

Posted Nov 25, 2018
  11. Islendingurinn

Islendingurinn

I wouldn't consider myself a Bedrock Sr. Mod. I don't do any Bedrock moderation nor really have any responsibilities on that network. I have a tag on there, so I guess you could say that, but I only really use it to access player stats to check for basic requirements involving Recruitment, that's really it. However, something like Quality Assurance might make more sense, though, where you'd be working on both platforms no matter if you joined via Java or Bedrock. However, similarly, they wouldn't be doing moderation work as you'd expect from a staff member on a platform.

Posted Nov 26, 2018
  12. hmm

Posted Dec 5, 2018
  13. Waspter

Waspter

Awesome list! Much more organized than mineplex.com/staff.

Posted Dec 6, 2018
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.