• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Staff List

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by Cheezeburgerfan, Oct 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Cheezeburgerfan

Cheezeburgerfan

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    OneThousand

[​IMG]
    william
    EllisVlad
    gyroninja**

[​IMG]
    Firestar* - Recruitment
    Islendingurinn* - Recruitment
    SnowyKitty* - Staff Management
    Bjd1126 - Quality Assurance (Manager)
    BREEZLET - Quality Assurance
    ThinkPuppy - Quality Assurance
    FabianTuck - Social Media

[​IMG]
    CloudGamer360
    DarkNinja2004X
    PandaFyre
    MPGwenGuardian
    xxSkillzmasterz
    SoulHardy

[​IMG]
    Dva*
    WinteryOsprey38
    BeeInc

*Staff member on both Java and Bedrock servers
    **Not registered on current website

This list includes all staff members with the "Bedrock" tag on website (and some people who are Bedrock staff but do not have the Bedrock tag). Admins, LT, and Owners have been excluded from the list since they manage both Java and Bedrock servers as a whole, and are by definition "Bedrock staff members".

I will try to update this list as often as possible.

Feel free to tell me if i missed anyone, or if there are any staff members on this list that are not actually Bedrock staff members!

-Luigiiz resigned (10/17/18)
    -PinkPossum03 resigned (10/18/18)
    -Loyald123 resigned (11/10/18)
    -RoeiHardCool resigned (11/17/18)
    -CodeAssault resigned (12/10/18)

-BeeInc promoted to Trainee (11/17/18)
    -SoulHardy promoted to Moderator early (11/24/18)
    -Dva promoted to Trainee (11/24/18)
    -FabianTuck promoted to Sr. Moderator (Social Media Team) (12/13/18)

-Added gyroninja to list (Thanks Vocaloiid!)
    -Added links to the staff members walls (10/19/18)

Posted Oct 14, 2018,
    Last edited Dec 13, 2018 at 6:02 PM
  2. titopolly

titopolly

Nice! :)

Posted Oct 14, 2018
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.
  3. Potato

Potato

Thanks for making this thread! I find it very useful! You can also find this information on mineplx.com/staff, but this is much more organized and easy to read! Have a good one!

Posted Oct 14, 2018
  4. RoeiHardCool

RoeiHardCool

Good job on the thread!

Posted Oct 15, 2018
    MPGwenGuardian likes this.
  5. SoulHardy

SoulHardy

Hey Cheezeburgerfan,

I actually really like this thread due to how the current Staff page doesn't really separate the Java and Bedrock staff members so you can't really tell what staff member is on which edition, it's nice to see all of the Bedrock staff separated from the rest of the staff on Java. Overall, this is a great thread and I hope to see it updated in the future for more staff to come!

Posted Oct 15, 2018
    germanflags likes this.
  6. xFrazer

xFrazer

Hey! This is a really great informational thread which will be helpful to some members which are in need of contacting a Bedrock staff member since as stated above the Staff List doesn't seperate the two platforms. I see that you added a change log at the bottom so I asume you will be updating the thread, which is awesome! My one suggestion would be to link each of the Bedrock staff members profiles with their name listed above (unless they don't have an account registered yet) other than that great work on this thread!​

Posted Oct 15, 2018
  7. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

You forgot gyroninja, who is a bedrock developer but also hasn't registered on the website.

Posted Oct 15, 2018
  8. Cheezeburgerfan

Cheezeburgerfan

I wanted to do that but i couldn't figure out how to. Do you know how?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 15, 2018
  9. xPossum

xPossum

Awesome guide! Surprised you got me on there since I don't have the Bedrock rank, but I'm glad you did (:

Posted Oct 15, 2018
  10. xFrazer

xFrazer

Maybe try using the linking button:
    1) Get the staff member's URL by going onto https://www.mineplex.com/staff and viewing their profile.
    2) Write out the Staff member's name on this thread (as you have already done) and then highlight it.
    3) Click the link button (https://imgur.com/0Pf2j3d).
    [​IMG]
    4) Paste in the Staff member's URL and click 'insert'.
    5) The name should now appear blue and is now clickable, once clicked it should be linked to their appropriate profile.

See how that works out! If you need any more help/answers in a more detailed way feel free to PM me!

Posted Oct 16, 2018
    Cheezeburgerfan and IHackedJake like this.
  11. Cheezeburgerfan

Cheezeburgerfan

Thanks for helping me! It worked!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 19, 2018
    xFrazer likes this.
  12. Blahh_

Blahh_

Nice thread!

Really good idea due to the fact that if a player needs to get a hold of a Bedrock staff member, they can do so without having to really search through the staff list to find the tag. It's also immediate contact pertaining to the position the staff member has. I find this thread to be very helpful. Thanks!

Posted Oct 20, 2018
  13. Zipppo

Zipppo

Hey there!
    I know that this guide is going to be really helpful for the bedrock community as having all of the Bedrock staff listed in one place is something that the Staff list doesn't have. I like that It's a simple list which is easy to look through - which makes it very easy to find what you're looking for. I can tell you've spent time on this and having all the profiles linked is super helpful.
    It's also very accurate so good job with that!

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  14. Pancake_7

Pancake_7

Heyo!
    Great thread, and I think it'll be helpful for bedrock players. bedrock badrock... (no hurts please)

Posted Oct 21, 2018
  15. Cheezeburgerfan

Cheezeburgerfan

Yeah, i don't like bedrock much either, but i figured i'd make a staff list for it since it would be very useful for a lot of people.
    --- Post updated ---
    I added a list of promotions and resignations. I will include demotions in the resignations list and might indicate them as a demotion instead of a resignation, although demotions are a bit of a touchy subject so maybe not....

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 29, 2018
  16. DarkNinja2004X

DarkNinja2004X

Hey! Nice guide! This should help players find the right staff members when they need help with Bedrock related issues! As a suggestion, what about adding what moderator subteams the staff are in below so players can see who to message for what issue, such as bedrock MA/RA etc. All in all, nice informative guide! Thanks for making it!!

[​IMG]

Posted Nov 2, 2018
    xXAllieCat2Xx likes this.
  17. Vocaloiid

Vocaloiid

Players are more likely to contact the appropriate sr.mod teams if they need help on that issue. I don't see how adding subteams will help. Also no offense, but if a player were looking for a bedrock staff member, I don't think they'd be able to find this thread or look at it. Again, they're more likely to ask a staff member.

Posted Nov 2, 2018
  18. Wiz_Techno

Wiz_Techno

Nice work my dude!

Posted Nov 2, 2018
  19. As of 11/24/18, SoulHardy is now a Moderator! Please update.

Posted Nov 24, 2018
    Cheezeburgerfan and SoulHardy like this.
  20. Thank you for this list.

Posted Nov 24, 2018