• 110 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2125 Players Online
  • 2015 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[BEDROCK] Speed Builders Tournament Interest Form

Discussion in 'Events' started by thejoshxgames, Jul 26, 2022.

1. Hey Bedrock!

Community Management is currently in the process of planning a Speed Builders Tournament for Bedrock this summer!

Before we can finish our planning, we need some information from you! To make the event the best it could possibly be, we need a better idea how many people are interested in competing in the tournament. We also would appreciate if you could supply some dates that would work best for you if you want to compete in the tournament this summer.

Besides just getting an idea of how many players would like to attend, we also would appreciate any ideas you have that could make the event even more fun. If you have any ideas, please leave a reply or send me a message.

I want to thank everyone in advance. This event should be incredibly fun, especially with everyones help.If you have have questions about the event, please feel free to send me a message.

The interest form is NOT an official sign-up link, but solely used to help us plan the event. The official sign-up sheet will be supplied closer to the event in a separate thread announcing the final event.

Interest Form

Posted Jul 26, 2022
  2. OH MY GOODNESS! I AM SO INCREDIBLY EXCITED FOR THIS! BEDROCK EVENTTTTT SOONTM??! POGGGGG! I hope to see this work out so our Bedrock peeps can have an Official Event. :D

Posted Jul 26, 2022
  3. We need it.....

Posted Jul 26, 2022
    LostShrimp13 and LockNess8221 like this.
  4. CANT WAIT WOOHOO

Posted Jul 26, 2022
  5. An event would be good but sb, really?

Posted Jul 26, 2022
    LostShrimp13 and LockNess8221 like this.
  6. SB's fun!! :)

Posted Jul 26, 2022
  7. Personally I love SB, but totally understand it's not everyones game.

I will try to host some other tournaments and events, but this was the only tournament we could realistically do with no dev time. But don't worry, I will be working really hard to bring a ton more events and some tournaments to bedrock.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 26, 2022
    Widestsinger and SpectreSai like this.
  8. Ashame that you're not in the bedrock 80s server, we have done a few events there and if you was there you could be one of the hosts, and lots of people there love speed builders whom won't see this message. This tournament is not for me though, so I hope everyone who participates enjoys (that is, if it even happens lol).

Posted Jul 27, 2022
    Widestsinger and SpectreSai like this.
  9. The only thing is I think when Josh plans Bedrock events he want the whole community to participate. As much as I love the events 80s+ are planning out, I do think that the rest of the community should have events as well.
    But I totally get what you mean

Posted Jul 27, 2022
  10. Something I will quote in 2 years when we get no more bedrock events.

Posted Jul 27, 2022
  11. Well I can guarantee there will be more events (there will be some lobby hangouts this summer). Tournaments outside of SB require dev time, and an admin to assist for the entire event, so they are harder to coordinate. But I am definitely going to try my best to at least get a couple going.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 27, 2022
    SpectreSai and Widestsinger like this.
  12. Well I’m looking forward to seeing how this will all turn out,

Posted Jul 27, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  13. idk about that

Posted Jul 27, 2022
    LockNess8221 likes this.
  14. You got that right. My Mineplex son/Padawan is a future leaderboard player there.
    Long time no see Music!

Posted Jul 27, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  15. Bedrock event?? LETS GOOOOO
    this will definitely be a fun time :)

Posted Jul 27, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  16. Hell yeah, buzzing for all the bedrock people that they have the chance to compete in this and that there even is a bedrock tournament. Should be a good one.

Posted Jul 27, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  17. The real question is will these events work out at a good time for both EU and NA players? I've never attended an event that has been setup by the event team and community management. It would be nice if it could be hosted at a good time for EU players for once.

Posted Jul 28, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.
  18. I am hoping we can make the events accessible to both EU and NA players. I still have to plan out the times with Emmalie, but I ask her if she is available for any earlier times.

The tournament should be easy to attend for everyone, as we will be matching competitors requested times with other competitors and with members of CoM/EA.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 28, 2022
    Widestsinger, Mothy and SpectreSai like this.
  19. Hi there, I'm very exited to see the bedrock community getting an event too. And I cannot wait to see it.

Posted Aug 1, 2022
    Widestsinger likes this.