• 1789 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7925 Players Online
  • 6136 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Skywars glitch

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by koqel, Feb 22, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. My username on Bedrock is koqel and I'm playing Skywars with my friends and it won't let me take anything out of the chests. If I break the chest I get everything that was inside of it but I can't put armor on or move anything around.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    NothinButNet likes this.
  2. Yea it’s bugged at the moment, doesn’t work in survival games or skyfall either. One way to go around this as you said is breaking chests. And if you right click the armour you should be able to put it on.

Posted Feb 22, 2020
    Dillionia likes this.
  3. Alright, Thanks for letting me know.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2020
  4. I’ve been having the same issue. Whenever i break the chests, i get the armor. but i still cant put it on. This lead to everyone having an equal chance of winning. Which in my opinion, is not a good skywars factor to have. This equal chance of winning applies to micro battles because it’s a teamwork-based game. i think it should be fixed.

Posted Feb 23, 2020
  5. Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Klobby likes this.
  6. Is it just me or has skywars been really buggy lately

Posted Feb 23, 2020
    Posted Feb 23, 2020
  8. Hello.
    This is a known issue, our Quality Assurance (QA) and developer team are working to fix it!

There isn’t a need to create a bug report since the issue is already known, however, if you do come across any other bugs in the future, please report them @ https://www.mineplex.com/bugs/

Since this thread serves more as a bug report, I’m going to go ahead and lock this thread. Please message me with any additional questions or concerns.
    Locked // Bug Report

Posted Feb 23, 2020
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.