• 1168 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3747 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock profile skins

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by Sunny / Slash, Jul 12, 2019.

1. Java players due to their account UUID and being able to access their skin online makes it where you can see their skin in their profile. While on Bedrock it doesn't work the same meaning we're left with a steve skin there instead. I think it would be cool if we could go into our settings and put our skin there. If it's not possible then that's fine, I just wanted to suggest it!

(if this is already an option then apparently I haven't explored forums enough yet)

Posted Jul 12, 2019
  2. This is something that has been discussed internally among the staff team, and unfortunately it isn't possible because unlike Java, Bedrock doesn't have a centralized database of skins to pull skins from for display on sites such as forums.

Unfortunately, I can't approve of this idea simply because it isn't currently possible.

Posted Jul 12, 2019
  3. It could be... not in the sense that it’s your actual default skin in game. But can’t you just take the actual file of the skin and paste it on your profile? Like the photo you get when first get a skin from the internet

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    Sunny / Slash and Carlos like this.
  4. I agree with this one to insert your skin to your profile

Posted Jul 12, 2019
    Sunny / Slash and Strafer303 like this.