• 3483 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9810 Players Online
  • 6327 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock problems I have encountered.

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by ZincoDrone, Nov 27, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Only got two so far but I will edit this as I go on.

1. Skins show as a white character.
    Desc: I know this isn't a client problem because I joined another server and this isn't the case.

2. Bug when joining teams in Skywars when exciting the /team USERNAME command.
    Desc: I only played Skywars when I encountered this problem so I don't know if any other team games have this. Basically if you are getting team invites and accept one when you are about to get teleported you end up as a spectator with the Dead tag but you spawn with the regular starting items when you are using a kit. So basically your in a limbo area where you are able to fly around but not be able to attack anyone, loot chests, break blocks, etc.

I do not know if these bugs are known yet but I might as well post them.

Posted Nov 27, 2019
  2. Posted Nov 27, 2019
    Outplqy3d likes this.
  3. Hello,

As @Steven190 has said above me, these are currently known and we are working on getting them fixed. In the future, please be sure to send in a bug report so our Quality Assurance team can start communicating with out developers to get it fixed. If you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM.

Posted Nov 27, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.