• 1508 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9946 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion [Bedrock] Power Play Club!

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by TeaSpiller, Mar 29, 2019.

Tags:
?

Thoughts on this idea?

1. Love it!

71.4%
  2. Meh not a fan

14.3%
  3. This shouldn't be added

14.3%
  1. Hello friends, and welcome back to another idea post!
    At the moment the Power Play Club is only for the Java platform which gives 1 Omega chest and 2 Game Amplifiers for 6.99$ USD, well I think this should also be purchasable for our Bedrock platform too since not all Bedrock players play on PC. The rewards would be as follows:
    • 2 Network Amplifiers - These are the same concept as Game Amplifiers on Java but they also double the XP for the game. The money total would be roughly 6$ USD.
    • 1 Royal Crate - Shard wise cost 20K (Not the highest crate but it balances out with the price) / Can't be purchased in the shop anymore.
    • 1 Power Play Club Forum Tag (the same one Java gets). [HERE]
    Note: If the Royal crate is not able to be purchased at all, it could be replaced with either an Advertisement Token (which advertises your housing for an hour at the top of the list and has a sale price of 1.99$ USD). OR another item could be 5 Treasure Party Poppers (it explodes with shards around the lobby and has a sales point of 1.99$ USD).

The total monthly price would remain 6.99$ USD to keep it simple.
    Let me know your suggestions n feedback below!

~Cheers

Posted Mar 29, 2019
    Joiined, BREEZLET, Tea and 4 others like this.
  2. Hey there!

I think it is a good idea to keep things consistent and incorporate Power Play Club in Bedrock as well. Because there are more Bedrock players than Java, I think this would be an excellent addition. The rewards and the price seem balanced as well. Really looking forward to seeing this in Bedrock!

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  3. Hey!
    I think this is a nice idea for the Bedrock community! I know that on bedrock it can be quite annoying trying to get game amplifiers etc as you have to buy Minecoins and then do a load more in the marketplace, it's just not something players want to go through. I think if PPC was some way woven into Bedrock then it would be beneficial to the Bedrock player base as they would have more cosmetics to use and try out monthly.

My only problem is that for players to get to this, they would need to come to the site and pay for something with real money and not have the option of Minecoins. In Factions we have passes which allow a set amount of time ingame. If this were to be done in the Mineplex Marketplace then this would be a cool necessity in my eyes. Of course I don't think Mojang would like the idea of a recurring subscription, so with Minecoins, maybe it would be better to have like a 90 day pass and then can buy time with it? Get back to me with what you think. :)

I like this idea and I hope it gets implemented!

Posted Mar 29, 2019
    florence ♡ and Evence like this.
  4. Heyo!

Our bedrock community is very supportive, and I do believe we should have power play club for the bedrock community as well! I really like this idea, and I really hope it does get implanted, I wish you the best of luck!

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  5. Hello,
    I think this would be a good idea for Bedrock! I personally love the idea of power play club and its benefits, so I think giving Bedrock some version of this would be awesome! I do not play Bedrock very often, but it seems like the suggestion made by @DarkNinja2004X with the 90 day pass paid for by minecoins would be the best option, as the marketplace is where the majority of Bedrock purchases are made. Overall, I think this is a really cool idea that would benefit Bedrock a lot, +1 from me!

Posted Mar 29, 2019
    DarkNinja2004X and Evence like this.
  6. Hello!

I think this would be a fantastic addition to the Bedrock server. The "Power Play Club" is, as you stated, only available on the Java edition of Mineplex, and I don't see any issues with creating one for the Bedrock edition. Moreover, it would only add to the player experience, since everyone loves game amplifiers and chests.

To conclude, I see no cons with the addition of a Power Play Club to the Bedrock edition of Mineplex, and fully support the idea.

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  7. Heyoo!
    I am a new member of the Bedrock community, but honestly, I would love it if the PPC expanded into Bedrock. I feel that not only would it be popular, but also increase popularity on the forums which is always nice because we get to meet new people and be opened to new ideas. Anyways, I feel that this would be a nice addition to Bedrock! I like the perks and prices that you've suggested, I think this would be a great addition!

Posted Mar 29, 2019
  8. I would love to see Power Play Club feature adds to the Bedrock community. It would be a great addition to add the newest PPC features for all the Bedrock players willing to buy the subscription. If they approved this idea of having to add the Bedrock PPC, then more players will play Bedrock server often. Overall, that is an excellent idea that you have! Keep up the great work! +1

Posted Mar 30, 2019
  9. Hey TeaSpiller,
    (Java Ed = Java Edition)
    I personally like the idea, however I also like the idea of having something Java Ed exclusive. Then again, Java Ed has well more things exclusive than bedrock, so it is a fair debate for now. I definitely agree, bedrock has less players than Java Ed. But I think this would fair the 2 versions out with having power play on both editions! I like the idea of this, to be straight forward with you. I hope this gets implemented for all you bedrock players out there!
    +1 from me
    Thanks,
    ~DuvL_

Posted Mar 30, 2019
  10. I think this is a really good idea, to be honest. I feel like a lot of bedrock players who used to play on java, or just bedrock players, in general, would be very excited to have something like this. More people play on the bedrock server so it would really smart to have something like this for bedrock! +1

Posted Mar 30, 2019
  11. Heya!

I love this idea so much! I think it would be a great addition for Bedrock players who want to support the network and receive some great prizes! I definitely agree with the price, however, when you compare what you’re getting on Java is kind of unfair in my opinion. I think players should receive a bit more stuff (perhaps, a corgi or something similar?) so people would actually get convinced to buy PPC.
    To sum up, I adore the idea and hope it’ll be implemented soon!
    +1 for this idea!

Teodora / Tea

Posted Mar 30, 2019
  12. It'd be a nice idea, but not sure if the marketplace does subscription services, so probably not possible if they don't.

Posted Mar 30, 2019