• 351 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4256 Players Online
  • 3905 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[BEDROCK POLL]Which Game did You Find Most Interesting During The Rotation?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by Jet Starglaze, Jan 24, 2021.

?

Which Game did You Find Most Interesting During The Rotation?

1. Survival Games

2. Merry Mayhem

3. Bomb Lobbers

4. One In The Quiver

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. merry mayhem finally got a vote!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2021
    Kight and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  2. I voted Merry Mayhem tho because all the other games were already known to me and I could unlock both the holiday light particles with it.
    And although bomblobbers gives you lots of xp I’d still go with Merry Mayhem simply because I only played it before when the server was just launched back in 2016.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
  3. i mean its a pretty calm game that dosent give you a lot of stress, and it gives decent xp but it gets pretty repetative after a while.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 26, 2021
    Kight and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  4. I played a decent amount of MM. I have to say, the first 2 times you play it it is calming, and it gives a fair amount of XP at 2.5k every 5 minutes. However, playing it for an extended period of time is very, very painful. I wasn't here in 2016 but I can see how many people can find this game nostalgic. And yes, the holiday lights particles are very nice!

Posted Jan 26, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Jet Starglaze like this.
  5. Well, I believe this thread was just for people to vote on which game they found most interesting during the rotation and they don’t necessarily have to be the best games for xp. I only played until I had all the achievements unlocked and then just hopped straight back into skywars. And yes, I can imagine it being painful to grind.

Posted Jan 26, 2021
    Mothy and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  6. Bomb Lobbers was complete madness lol.

Posted Jan 27, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  7. im pretty late to this but i would have to go with bomb lobbers. i played all gamemodes but bomb lobbers was just such a chill game to play with a big party and earn lots of xp. i could never stress on that game and regret not playing it as much when mixed arcade was still a thing.

Posted Feb 2, 2021