• 1359 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3443 Players Online
  • 2084 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Bedrock player stats

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by pokyvessel52506, Oct 23, 2019.

1. So right now you can only see java player stats but I think you should be able to see bedrock player stats because some players only play on bedrock Edition and some players have level 100 on bedrock, so I think you should be able bedrock players stats

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    Jocoe and NothinButNetYT like this.
  2. Thread Moved to Bedrock Ideas

I agree with this idea! We have statistics for our players on Java, so I really think Bedrock should be given these, too! However, I do not know if having a /stats command would work as well since the GUI system on Bedrock is much different than on java, so maybe only on the website? Either way, I think that having it in place would be great and show some support to our Bedrock community. +1

Posted Oct 23, 2019
    Jocoe and rexh17 like this.
  3. I meant on the website

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 24, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  4. Hello!

Thank you for your bringing this up. Fortunately, the statistics that aren't currently displayed on the website will be implemented in the future. Although there isn't a current time frame or ETA on when it will be implemented/added, I can say that it will happen and has been confirmed. I’ll be leaving the thread open for any further discussion.

If you have any questions or issues, feel free to message me.

Posted Oct 27, 2019
    Jocoe and nolawn like this.
  5. Yo,

It was said some time ago that bedrock stats will be added to the forums by the website dev. I'm not completely sure where it was said, but I did find an old thread where the quality assurance manager of bedrock said it's planned which you can find here. As for when I don't think anyone has an idea, but hopefully soon. If you have any questions about it feel free to pm me. Have a good day!

Posted Nov 4, 2019
    jxcb and Jocoe like this.
  6. That's an excellent suggestion because I can be able to view my progress stats on the Bedrock side. I was playing on the Bedrock server and having a great experience there. I need to start leveling up my progress there and trying to get at least level 20. I will like to see this suggestion will be approved and implemented by the development team. The Bedrock players don't need to check their stats in-game all the time. +1

Posted Nov 5, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  7. We are adding bedeock player stats later on. A lot of things the bedrock players don't have that java players have for the leaderboards/stats, our bedrock players should be getting in the future, so look forward to that.

Along with bedrock players getting more things, maybe they'll also get more perks for the website :thinking:

Posted Nov 5, 2019
    Jocoe and NothinButNetYT like this.
  8. Cough cough Like owning and creating groups (:

Posted Nov 5, 2019
    Jocoe likes this.
  9. Heyo!

This definitely looks like a good idea! I play quite a bit of Bedrock and I would love to see my stats or to try and find some level 100s. Maybe, if possible, a /stats command in-game. Anyways, I hope it comes sooner or later!

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  10. It will be great when bedrock gets player stats.
    But I am also happy that this forum is bedrock friendly with the ability to get on it via iPad/phones/android.
    Before on enjin you were not able to get on the forums and do what you can now, had to do by computer and the app didn’t allow most features, was limited on enjin.

Posted Nov 6, 2019
  11. 2020 Goals baby! I think we should focus on 2 things Stats #1 and Party System #2

Posted Nov 6, 2019