• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5324 Players Online
  • 5324 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock party games/mini games

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by traincar100, May 9, 2021.

?

Do you agree?

1. Yes

14 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that mini games/ party games should be added back because they were fun and it could draw more players back to Mineplex also. I also think it would have player support since Mineplex has more players on bedrock then Java. Plus there could also be a different featured party game every 2 days.

Posted May 9, 2021
    yvuggu, Jet Starglaze and MaybeMulti like this.
  2. Everyone wants mixed arcade back. Not really much to say except yessssss. There were 2 gladiator maps that were broken (one being unplayable) but otherwise it was fine

Posted May 9, 2021
    CatFan105, traincar100 and MaybeMulti like this.
  3. Yeah, I remember that. There wasn’t many issues with it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 9, 2021
  4. @Mothy Also I can’t remember was there any that were inactive because if so those may not get players but from what I remember it was active across all just want to make sure if you remember.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 9, 2021
  5. Well with mixed arcade the games were random each time. Players would favour certain games though and would sometimes leave if it was one they didn't like.

Posted May 10, 2021
  6. Ok, yeah that is what I thought just wanted to make sure.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 10, 2021
  7. YES. I loved Mixed Arcade before it was removed, could've used a couple updates (like the bugged maps with Gladiators like Mothy said, make Dragon Escape maps longer, etc.) but otherwise I absolutely loved Mixed Arcade. There are also a couple games that were in Mixed Arcade that people want back (like Bomb Lobbers). Overall, +1 for me, if it gets a couple updates.

For as much as I played Mixed Arcade, I don't think it was random. It went in a certain order (which I can't remember the order). I definitely think it should be random though, except without games repeating.

Posted May 10, 2021
  8. I wasent around when mixed arcade was a thing, but it sounds super fun so yeah sure +1 i rlly wanna play it lol

Posted May 10, 2021
  9. Yes, I remember liking that game a lot, it was fun.

OP OP
  10. Hello!

I think it would be really cool to see Nano come to Bedrock! Nano is a game on Java that is one huge minigame that never ends with many minigames inside. Some of the games on Java Nano we sadly can't bring over but we could add some removed games into the mix! We could even do new games. I can't wait to see what other players think about this idea!

- GuardianInASuit | Bedrock Moderator

Posted May 10, 2021
    ReJo, traincar100 and Mothy like this.
  11. Preferably just the original mixed arcade games. I love nano games on java though so yeah I would like them to be ported over to bedrock too!

Posted May 10, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  12. Yeah I think it would be cool to have some of the nano games but I do prefer mixed arcade more.

OP OP
  13. Hihi! First and foremost, thank you for taking the time to make this thread and idea suggestion! I unfortunately haven't been playing on the Bedrock Network long enough to have experienced Mixed Arcade when it was on the Network, but I would love to see it added back, or at the very least, see Nano added in its place. Nano on the Java Network, as previously suggested by Guardian, is a fast-paced, endless cycle of mini-games. It's true that not all of the games could be moved over to Bedrock, but I personally feel that it would create a lot of room for new and unique idea suggestions from the community. In conclusion, I think that adding either of these would be a positive, and both game modes could easily flourish with the large Bedrock player platform. Great idea suggestion! I'm interested in what others may have to say about this idea suggestion. +1

Posted May 10, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  14. Also if you were not on bedrock when this was around here is a video of it. Not mine. It shows most or all of the game modes that were on it, similar to Java.

OP OP
    Amg likes this.
  15. Yes, 100% yes. I dont even know why they got rid of it, we only have one dev and get almost no new updates, much less a game. Last new game was skyblock you can see how that went. Idk why they removed an already coded, functioning game (For the most part lol) It had bugs, but mineplex has grown to have the nickname 'bugplex' so you can see that the bugs are not an issue. Just add it back, its made and ready to go, they even have done the games cycled around for i think Christmas? idk i forgot when lol.
    Edit: also when its being added back, this is a stretch as our dev would have to do the work, but we might get the games java has and we didnt? Hopefuly? seems like a stretch, our dev needs to code it all lol.

Posted May 10, 2021
    traincar100 likes this.
  16. Yes bring it back please

Posted May 10, 2021
  17. Also I am curious, if this gets added should it stay the same way to where it picks a random game or should it be like Java where you can choose the game. I personally think it should stay random because on Java most of the games that are not featured in the lobby. I am curious on your opinions though.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2021
  18. I do not know how javanworks, and 8t was perfectly fine how. It was

Posted May 11, 2021
  19. It should stay random, or some games would have a low player count and they would be removed.

Posted May 13, 2021
  20. Yeah that is what I was thinking, on Java it isn’t random so most of the games don’t get players.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 13, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.