• 2040 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10478 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion BEDROCK Nano Games!

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Lopp_, Sep 10, 2019.

1. So I have been thinking about what I would play a lot in bedrock edition and I came up with the answer of Nano games being introduced into bedrock edition. I'm not saying that it should be an exact copy of the nano games on Java edition because not all games will be possible to reproduce in bedrock but it would be nice to see things that are in Java edition in bedrock edition.

It would be cool if the nano games would be infinite in bedrock (until you leave) as well but it's fine if that is not possible. You could also argue that mixed arcade is basically the same thing but I think that mixed arcade games are too long to be classed as "nano games"
    I think that nano games on bedrock edition would be successful because the games are short and there should be quite a mix of different games to play through. Also if it is made so that they infinitely rotate between games then people can leave whenever

Thanks for reading hope you like my idea :D

Posted Sep 10, 2019
    FallenNR likes this.
  2. I like this suggestion, however there should be a different set of games and maybe modify current ones to accommodate to different controls on mobile or console?

Posted Sep 10, 2019