• 1608 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10046 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Bedrock MPS

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by monolop, Jan 4, 2019.

?

Do you like that Idea ?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. IT IS TERRIBLE IDEA

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think Mineplex developers should create MPS for bedrock edition because it was really fun on java(I dont play java very much now)
    as same on java it will be premium feature (Lord+). Lords/Ladys up to 20 players Dukes/Duchesses up to 30 players
    It would be great sometimes to play with friends on small server

Posted Jan 4, 2019
  2. Unfortunately Microsoft did not approve MPS so Mineplex cannot do that.

Posted Jan 4, 2019
  3. This would be a cool edition, and I'd love to see it added but unfortunately, it's not something MP is able to add. I believe it's against the EULA, but I'm not entirely sure. Either way, MP isn't capable of adding the feature.

Posted Jan 4, 2019
  4. I'm not familiar to what 'MPS' is, can someone explain what the abbreviation of it means?

Posted Jan 4, 2019
  5. It stands for "Mineplex Player Server", and it's basically a player-made server within Mineplex, where you can set any sort of game you want to play. You can play with your MPS open to the public, or you can close it off to certain people. It's a great way to play with your friends! Keep in mind that MPS's are exclusive to Java.

Anyways, like stated above, I believe this is against the EULA so it would be impossible to make happen. As much as I think it would be cool to have MPS's on Bedrock, Mineplex is unable to add this feature. :(

Posted Jan 4, 2019
  6. That is bad :/, We can only hope microsoft will change Eula about it.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 5, 2019
  7. It sucks that it is against the EULA, but not for the Java version.

Posted Jan 5, 2019
  8. Hey there!

I will have to disagree with the suggestion because of the EULA. This is mainly because Microsoft will not be going to approve this in the Bedrock edition server. Also that this suggestion has already denied back then, so it is impossible to add other features in the Mineplex Bedrock server. Unfortunately, I am going to have to lock and denied this thread which it is against the EULA. If you have any questions, you are welcome to PM me.

-Thread locked, Ideas Denied

Posted Jan 5, 2019
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.