• 299 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2878 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock MPS and MPCS

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Games' started by xGetRektedx, Jan 7, 2020.

?

Should MPS and MPCS be added to Bedrock?

1. Yes

100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hello, everyone! So, I’m pretty new to Java, and I don’t play it that often, but I previously have been playing it a lot. I personally love MPS and MPCS as it is a way to play whatever game you want with your friends. I think that it would be a great addition to Bedrock. I was thinking that you would have to be a Knight to have an MPS and a Duke to have an MPCS. Excited to see what other people think!

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    Klobby and LT Tombstone 77 like this.
  2. I agree. I would love to see this. +1

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  3. I think this would be pretty cool, even though I don't play much bedrock anymore. It seems like it would make mineplex bedrock more interesting. Though, I don't know if its as possible on bedrock. Bedrock and Java have big difference, but I currently don't see a problem with this.

+1

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  4. you need to add coms before you can add MCS's

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.
  5. I do believe this would be a great addition to the Bedrock version. And I would agree that this would definitely be a donator perk.

But unfortunately, Microsoft did not approve of the implementation of MPS's on Bedrock. As seen here, this suggestion was denied last year and declared "Not Planned".(https://www.mineplex.com/threads/bedrock-mps.20001/)

Here's another thread that was recently replied to by staff member that referred to the disapproval of Microsoft. (https://www.mineplex.com/threads/mpss-mineplex-player-servers-on-bedrock.91149/)

Hope we can see a change in Microsoft's decision some time soon :)

Posted Jan 7, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.