• 974 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 10330 Players Online
  • 9356 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[BEDROCK]More Incentive To Join The Forums

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Jet Starglaze, Feb 22, 2021.

?

Would you like to see this added?

1. Yeah!!

2. No (please explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hey!

I think there should be more Inventive for someone to go out of their way to join the forums. The rewards are not enough and most don't know that the forums exists.

how can we let players know that the forums exists?

• show this in the chat:

TIP>> Join our community and create ideas at www.mineplex.com ! or

TIP>> Join in the fun and make new friends @ www.mineplex.com !!

TIP>> Want to suggest ideas and interact with our community? Head over to www.mineplex.com !

• Add this in Carl the creeper as an option similar to the discord button but for the forums.
    Our Forums.

Join our forums for rewards, and to suggest ideas for future updates! head over to www.mineplex.com to sign up today!

Improving the rewards given for joining the forums.

right now, for joining the forums you get only an imperial crate. I think there should be more rewards for signing up.

• a noble and imperial crate.
    • A "§k verified §k " (§k makes text jumbled) title similar to the one java gets.
    • access to exclusive cosmetics.
    the cosmetics would be:

• 50 more "recharges" of all the free gadgets (this is not op as I can normally get over 200 recharges in a noble crate)
    • 1 free commen morph such as the pig morph.
    • 1000 gems (very usefull to new players)
    • the exclusive-to-sign-up cometic:

The confetti. 20 second recharge, and the trigger item would be a slimeball. it would shoot particals, (maybe bubble particals/ something more colourful like wool blocks in item form) in all directions

Thanks for reading, I'll edit and update if I get anymore ideas!

Like and vote to show support!

Thanks!!

Posted Feb 22, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 22, 2021
  2. Good idea! I like the TIP>> Want to suggest ideas and interact with our community? Head over to www.mineplex.com ! chat thing the best just because it seems more "advertisey"

also I do not agree with the A "§k verified §k " (§k makes text jumbled) rank similar to the one java gets. because for java it is a title and bedrock does not have titles, and if its a rank i just don't think it'll look good.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  3. wdym by title?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 22, 2021
  4. titles are like ranks but placed underneath the name and do not appear in the chat when you type a message I think

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and yvuggu like this.
  5. Ohhh thats what i meant then. ill edit it to say title instead.

OP OP
  6. SO another edit here because I found out that on the first day of claiming Carl the Creeper rewards you get a free Noble Crate so that idea is basically already implemented.

*Incentive sorry

I agree a lot!
    I don't think the rest would work out though. First of all, the verified thing is a Title, not a rank, which is exclusive to Java Mineplex currently, but they can add it although that's not much of a priority. A noble, royal, and imperial crate is too much assuming this is a low leveled player. An imperial crate motivates the player a lot when they see that they got a legendary, not knowing that imperial crates give you guaranteed legendaries/if you have all of them rares that aren't dupes. This should be paired with a Noble Crate to give the player some gadgets+maybe a morph, which is exciting to the player.
    With my system with the Noble crate, this wouldn't be needed.
    I think chicken is rare. Pig wouldn't be very exciting because dash wouldn't do much because of their lower level. Again, the free Noble crate would solve this problem, along with a possible another one from the 30 item hunt.
    Might break the economy for new players. 1k would be good.
    Don't think this would do much, so I'm not for it.
    Adding on to what Ŗýąñ⁹¹¹⁶ said about titles, they appear under your name in lobbies. For example Choo Choo is a title that java Trainees get.

But I really like the confetti gadget idea!

Posted Feb 22, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 23, 2021
    Jet Starglaze and Ryan9116 like this.
  7. i edited my idea to include your suggestions!

OP OP
  8. I feel like this wouldnt do much harm anyway though. like it would be exiting to have a few more than 10 ethereal perals when you start off. and fleshhooks run out fast, would be cool to see a few extra

OP OP
    Kight, Ryan9116 and yvuggu like this.
  9. Chance and luck, knowing that not everyone got the same thing as you, is more appealing than guaranteed stuff.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Jet Starglaze like this.
  10. yeah i agree. How about you have a chance of getting 100 extra recharges of 2 randomly selected gadgets then?

OP OP
  11. a normal noble crate is like almost guaranteed to give you a morph
    also I just think a normal noble crate would be fine for gadgets

common stuff+rare stuff=variety and fun

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Ryan9116 and Jet Starglaze like this.
  12. and for the exclusive-to-sign-up cometic:

The confetti. 20 second recharge, and the trigger item would be a slimeball. it would shoot particals, (maybe bubble particals/ something more colourful) in all directions

OP OP
  13. wdym? by my idea i mean if you sign up you get acces to a cosmetic that you can only get if you sign up to the forums

OP OP
    Kight and yvuggu like this.
  14. I'll edit that out, that was before. I just meant that I wasn't in favor of having multiple exclusive cosmetics, but I like the confetti one.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Jet Starglaze likes this.
  15. A tip that encourages players to join the forums is already planned, so I'm not exactly sure there's a need for more of these tips, as they're all essentially the same thing. The tip is going to be the following: "&fCheck out our forums for discussions about all your favorite games, and more at &bwww.mineplex.com". For reference, this is on the Public CoM QoL Doc for bedrock. I think adding a button that redirects players to the forums in Carl the Creeper is a decent idea though, and I don't really see any issues with it. It would actually be a nice little addition to Carl in my opinion.

I think it's great that you want players to be encouraged to join the forums, however a lot of the bedrock players are mobile, and a lot of them are also younger, so even if we added more rewards, I'm not sure people would be influenced any more than they are now to join them. I think, if anything, we should just reward players with an imperial crate, as you can get a lot of good stuff from there, and noble crates aren't really the greatest for getting good cosmetics. As for the "verified" title, we don't yet have any titles on bedrock, so if this were to be implemented, then I'd like to see other titles too. I agree it would be a nice addition if titles were added in the future though. Not too sure about access to exclusive cosmetics though, as that's more of a rank perk thing.

If we were to reward players with cosmetics, which I'm still not too fond of, I guess I would be okay with players get 50 recharges of the free gadgets. I mean, it's not really a huge deal, since you get a ton of recharges anyway, but I suppose it would still be nice. A free common morph actually isn't a bad idea, as long as the morph is common. It wouldn't be fair to give out something rare or legendary, but a common would definitely be nice. 1000 gems would be a good idea, especially for new players, although it won't really be useful to the higher level players who already have kits, but I'd still be up for giving gems. Not exactly sure on giving an exclusive cosmetic for players who sign up, but it is a nice idea. I do like the addition of another cosmetic, but I'm not sure it would be too fair to the players who can't necessarily sign up. And if this were to be added, would players that are already signed up receive these rewards? It wouldn't be fair to the players who have been signed up for years if they didn't get any of these items. Anyway, those are just my thoughts on these ideas, and thanks for suggesting them.

Posted Feb 22, 2021,
    Last edited Feb 22, 2021
  16. Yess I love this, currently the only message I see is regarding bugs and joining the staff team. I think these messages are really cute and should be sprinkled around the server as there's too little Bedrock player base on here.

I really like Ryan's idea:
    There could also be an added message inviting players to the discord, something like:
    TIP>> Meet and chat to some new friends in the Mineplex Discord! discord.gg/mineplex
    *however I'm not sure if that should be advertised as in the Discord ToS users should be 13 or over, and the Bedrock playerbase tends to be young

• The title is a neat idea, I hope that's possible on Bedrock. The additional crate seems nice as well. Nothing to say about the gadgets + gems, but for the cosmetic, I would instead make a firework effect to replicate confetti. It just seems much simpler to do and fireworks do tend to be used for grand celebrations.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  17. §k makes it so the word verified would be jumbled... good idea tho. I totally agree.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
  18. Hey there Jet! I agree that not enough people are on the forums, and I agree that the forums is a nice extension of the server. I will break down your ideas down part by part in my response:

• Add messages to advertise the forums - I think that this is great, as it shows people easily where the forums are. Java has a similar thing in the chat, so it should be implemented for Bedrock. +1
    • Add a page in Carl - I also think that this is a great idea to advertise the forums, and since Discord is already advertised, it would make sense to advertise the forums as well. +1
    • Increasing the rewards for joining the forums - I have mixed feelings about this. Personally, I think that an imperial crate is worth a lot, as it is worth 30k shards and already guarantees an unowned Legendary cosmetic. I think that the imperial crate is already a lot, both for new players and for experienced players, and it already provides enough incentive for people to join. There are already lots of people signing up just for the purpose of getting the free crate. As for the title, they don't currently exist on Bedrock, otherwise this would be a great addition. I feel neutral about getting the cosmetics, as they aren't that useful and many people already have tons of cosmetics. I don't really have a feeling towards the free Noble, but a lot of newer players may enjoy the gadgets and the more common cosmetics. I don't think that adding a morph would be necessary, as you can get many of the more common morphs from Noble crates already, and you already mentioned getting a free Noble. I think that the 1000 gems will be a great addition, as even though it is not useful to more experienced players, it can definitely help newer players who are looking to buy and try more kits. Overall, for this section, I give it a +0.
    Overall, I agree that there should be more people on the forums. It would be great to implement ways for people to know to join the forums in-game. However, 1 imperial crate is already a huge reward, and I don't see the need of adding more rewards. Thanks for sharing!

Posted Feb 22, 2021