• 962 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9400 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned [Bedrock] Mineplex Private Servers

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by pingu a.k.a will, Sep 30, 2018.

Tags:
?

Add this idea?

1. Yes!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. No!

1 vote(s)
    50.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Heyo again :P

So, this idea would be available for DUKE / DUCHESS ramk and above.

Basically, this would be exactly like MPS’s on Java (Legacy) however on bedrock.

You would type /mps and it will create a server which will last for 90 minutes at any given time and can be only summoned 2 times per day. Meaning, you can only use an MPS you created, twice a day at any time during the day.

This would be awesome, as it would make people want to buy ranks, and have fun with their own groups within Mineplex Bedrock.

Thanks, Will :-P

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  2. I'd definitely be up for MPS's on Bedrock. I like the sound of an option to play privately with your friends and to replicate the idea of it on Bedrock would be great and it most likely would increase purchases if people knew they could get an MPS, however my question to you would be what ranks would be able to create the MPS? And perhaps it doesn't have to last just 90 minutes, perhaps longer/shorter?

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  3. Would love to see this added, but it was already rejected since Microsoft doesn't allow that kind of stuff (Btw same thing with Bedrock event servers :c)

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  4. Hello,

I'm pretty sure this idea has come up multiple times. Bedrock has a very unstable and glitchy backend because Bedrock isn't too optimized for muliplayer. Player can see this problem because of the serious lag that occurs a lot of Bedrock and how you're always being glitches in Nether portals. For that reason, I do not believe that MPS are able to be added because that would damage the backend a lot. Even on Java, MPS could not be added for Hero and Ultra because of backend issues.

Thanks
    Techno

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  5. Pretty sure the main reason why MPS' aren't available for those ranks is that it's a special perk and adds more value to the Legend+ ranks.

Posted Sep 30, 2018
  6. I think it would be nice to be able to let Bedrock players get MPSs. The Bedrock server is officially partnered with Minecraft so Bedrock ideas and suggestions go through Microsoft. This was brought up before and was unfortunately denied by them. Thanks for making this thread though. Can't wait to see what you come up with in the future.

Thread locked. Idea denied.

Posted Oct 26, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.