• 614 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11163 Players Online
  • 10549 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Bedrock] Meet the Staff Team

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GuardianInASuit, Apr 29, 2021.

1. Glad to see you guys are all putting an effort into this! It amazes me how a semi-big group of people can coordinate to write something like this just for the sake of introducing themselves. I've got some respect for you guys on the Bedrock team! :alex:

Posted May 14, 2021
  2. Cool staff team!

Posted May 20, 2021
  3. Hope to see more coming from the bedrock staff team!
    FlamezMC

Posted May 20, 2021
  4. It's a super cool little post! The descriptions of each member of the team is really cool. A real pleasure to get to know the members of the bedrock team a little more. Hello world !

Posted May 20, 2021
  5. Wouldn't me and free be under Sr.Mod? (And whoever else is a Sr.Mod)
    Also gotta get rid of bike.

Anyways, it is nice having this list. I might use it to show how many java vs bedrock mods there are on the staff counting doc I have. If you keep this up to date I'll try and use it.

Posted Jun 7, 2021
  6. I've been maintaining a bedrock staff list on the forums for years if you're interested. Here's the link: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/bedrock-staff-list.7720/

Posted Jun 7, 2021
  7. Oh yeah this one. I was trying to look for this one but forgot the section it was in and didn't feel like looking hard today. Tyty

Posted Jun 7, 2021
    Cheezeburgerfan likes this.

8. Okay wow, this is not the type of thread I was expecting!
    Love the effort you and others have gone into with this!
    The only suggestion would be to put the ranks in spoilers too - like all the mods in a spoiler, etc. Just saves scrolling!​

Posted Jun 17, 2021
  9. I am personally not much of a Bedrock Mineplex player, however, it was quite interesting and fun reading all of the introductions and getting to know some of the Bedrock platform's staff members.
    It must have taken a lot of effort and time to create this thread, and I appreciate the fact that you completed it and posted it despite that.
    I also appreciate the fact that all of those staff members took the time to write and send you those introductions so that the community can get to know them better.
    Great work on thinking of and creating a project like this!

Posted Jun 17, 2021
    GuardianInASuit likes this.