• 91 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5548 Players Online
  • 5457 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Bedrock] Meet the Staff Team

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by GuardianInASuit, Apr 29, 2021.

1. This thread is so you can meet the Bedrock Staff Team.

Developers
    @gyroninja
    Frontend Bedrock Dev

MorganV
    Backend Java and Bedrock Dev

Sr.Mods
    @rosmeme
    Coming Soon

@BREEZLET

Hey, I’m BREEZLET!

I am a veteran staff member of the Mineplex Bedrock staff team. I was staff before Bedrock was even a thing! I am currently a Sr. Moderator on Quality Assurance, and I have been on the staff team since August 4, 2017! I am also on Reports Patrol Assistance and the Map Testing Team. I am happy to help and hope to see you in-game soon!

@WinteryOsprey38
    Heya! i'm kelly or more commonly known as wintery/winter. i'm currently 18 years old and a first year student in university. outside of mineplex I enjoy listening to music, playing volleyball, watching netflix or drawing. I am a bedrock moderator, so if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me! anyways, feel free to add me as a friend or message me if you ever want to talk or play. you're welcome to write on my wall if you'd like as well c:

@Lesot
    Hello, my name is Lesot and I have been a staff member on Mineplex since late May of 2020. I currently am a member of the Social Media team on Mineplex while on the side I am also a member of the Reports Patrol Assistance, Content Creator Council, and Quality Assurance Testing teams. I enjoy playing Mineplex both on Java and Bedrock Edition, so if you ever wish to play feel free to send me an invite. Hope you have a great day!

@wattywatty14
    Hello, hello, hello! My name is Wattywatty14. I LOVE interacting with the community through events and any other way I can. I'm also a Karaoke Lead, so you'll probably see me at Karaoke quite often. Probably singing "Never Gonna Give You Up..." In my free time, I like watching videos online, playing other video games, hanging out with family and friends, and playing some music on an instrument. If you have any questions or concerns, you’re welcome to message me on the forums or say hi to me if you see me in-game!

@ItsFree
    Coming Soon

@rilau
    hiyo I'm Dave! I'm a java and bedrock community manager. On bedrock, you'll typically either find me in Skywars, Creative Housing, or Block Hunt! Outside of minecraft I love going on jogs and spending time with my pets.

@thejoshxgames
    Hey, I'm Josh! I am a a cross-platform Senior Moderator on Community Management, but have a focus on Bedrock. I am also a mentoring assistant for the staff management team along with being a member of the Bedrock Game Insights team. Outside of Mineplex I am a college senior studying accounting and business management, and currently work as a staff accountant. I am super into fishing, biking, cars, and lego as well. Please feel free to reach out to me about anything, as I am always available to talk!

@Marzie
    Hi, I am Marzie. Also known as Mar or Marz. I am currently an Event Squad member that does event stuff along with many, many forum-related duties. I do wish to maybe be an Admin someday, but who knows if that'll happen. I can dream I guess?

Mods
    @GuardianInASuit
    Hello! I'm Guardian. I'm twenty. I've been on the staff team for about 3 years now. My main game is SkyWars but you can also find me in survival. Outside of Mineplex i like to hang out with friends. Don't be scared to message me about anything.

@Inf3rrior81
    Coming Soon

@ShadowWolfZoe
    Heyya! I’m Zoe and i’m a 16 year older genderfluid mod at Mineplex! I have been a mod for a little over a year at the time of this update (4/24/2021) and I am currently on 1 sub team, Reports Patrol. I mainly play Skywars and Cakewars but i also like to play a variety of games when i get bored so you may see me around other games too. Feel free to say hi to me! I’ll almost always respond! Feel free to ask me questions if you ever have any in the future!

@Ruffybear
    Coming Soon

@Riskingg (Krkki)
    Hey! I'm Riskingg and I'm a moderator for Mineplex. I'm 19 and living in the United States. I've been a staff member for nearly a year now (accepted May of 2020). I'm currently on two subteams, Reports Patrol and Event Assistance! I'm staff on both platforms so you can see me around on Bedrock and Java. One day I would love to be part of Staff Management, FM and QAT. My favourite games on Mineplex are Cake Wars, Skywars, and NANO. Outside of Mineplex, I enjoy playing other games. Some of my favourite games are The Legend of Zelda, and lately I've been playing Valorant a ton. I enjoy going on road trips and spending time with friends. Hope to see you around, don't be afraid to say hi to me!

@TheArrow'sShadow
    Hey! I’m Arrow, I’m seventeen, and I use he/him pronouns. I’ve been a Bedrock Moderator for about four months now! My main game is Turf Wars, and I enjoy streaming both Turf and Sky Wars on YouTube every once in a while. Outside of Mineplex I teach karate, draw, and enjoy bugging my friends but in real life and online. Feel free to DM me with any questions or if you just need someone to talk to! :D

@Bob16077777
    Hello! I’m Bob16077777, but you can call me Bob. I’m 14 years old and have been a member of the staff team for about 4 months now, and really enjoy my position as moderator! I am currently on the FMA subteam, and look forward to joining RP, and ultimately(if possible) join the Forums Management Sr. Mod team! My favorite games on Mineplex include Cake Wars and Sky Wars, but in my free time I like to read and develop my Discord bot! Anyways, I hope you enjoy your day and don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions!

@aahad
    Hey there! I am aahadd, but most people just call me aahad. I am currently 16 years old and from the United States. I was first accepted as a Trainee back in October of 2020 and then promoted to Moderator in November of 2020. Some of my dream sub-teams to join during my time on the Mineplex staff team is FMA (where I am now :D), RA, and MA! Some of my favorite games that you will probably find me in are Cake Wars, Skywars, and NANO games! A little more about me: I am a junior in high school and I hope to go to college on the Pre-Medicine track! I am, as some people would call, a coffee addict because I consume around eight cups a day.... Anyway for future goals, I hope to go onto college to study medicine! In my free time, I love to listen to music, draw, take some photos, volunteer, and most importantly... watch Netflix! If you ever have any questions about the forums or Mineplex, or just want to talk, feel free to reach out to me via the forums or discord! My DM’s are always open!

@Amg
    Hey! My name is Amg, I’m nineteen years old and I’m from the United States. As most of you know, I’m a Cross-Platform Staff Member here on Mineplex! Java is my primary platform, but this year I made the decision to extend my focus to the Bedrock Platform as well to further expand my overall knowledge of the Network. I’ve been a Staff Member a couple times for Mineplex and in August I will have been back on the Staff Team for a year. I’m currently on my dream sub-team, FMA (Forum Management Assistant) and hope to join some other sub-teams down the road. My overall goal is working up to a Sr.Mod position on the Forum Management team, but I think I’d also like to join RP (Reports Patrol), CCO (Community Council), and lastly RA (Recruitment Assistance) sometime within the future. My favorite games that you’d most likely find me playing on Bedrock are Skywars and CakeWars! If you ever need any help, whether that be in-game or on the forums, please feel free to shoot me a message and I’d be more than happy to help you!

@whalker
    Hey, I am whalker! I am a both a Java and Bedrock staff member on a variety of subteams, such as Quality Assurance Testing, Community Council, and Reports Patrol. I love playing Mob Arena, Speed Builders, and Skywars on bedrock (but also really dig the occasional Creative Housing Parkour) so you probably can run into me there. I love to help out, so feel free to shoot me a message ingame, on discord, or the forums and I will do my best to get you the right information or someone who can better help you :)

@CloudyDay1234
    Hey! My name is Cloudy! I am 14 years old, and I live in Canada! I got accepted as trainee in early February, and I got promoted to moderator in early April just a few weeks ago. On Mineplex, you will usually find me playing Cake Wars or Micro Battles if I'm with friends, or when I'm alone, I like to play Skywars! I'm interested in joining FMA and RP as some future subteams, along with being a cross-platform staff member. Other goals include getting on some Bedrock leaderboards and getting level 80! Aside from Mineplex, I love to play music! I know how to play many instruments including piano, violin, the drums and guitar (definitely my favourite)! I know a lot about many styles of music and enjoy composing music as well! That's all for now, if you would like to talk to me just message me here on the forums or on Discord! :D

@neosmileyface
    Coming Soon

@Printiel
    Hey! I'm Printiel, a staff member here on Mineplex Bedrock. I'm here to do my best to help out with the community and make it as fun to play as possible. I play literally every game Mineplex has to offer, from Turf Wars to Block Hunt, Creative Housing to Cake Wars. (Where will you find me next? No one knows!) You'll probably see me around because I play on Bedrock a lot, but you're welcome to hit me up on Discord or the forums if you need me for anything!

@Hubble
    Coming Soon

@Loofii
    Hi I'm Loofii! I'm 19, and an MA! Though I started on the Java platform, I really love Bedrock and honestly play more than I do on Java!

@DaPBillk
    hey, I'm DaP. I'm a Bedrock moderator as well as a QAT/GI member. I recently reinstated having been basically on a 5 month break and I'm back from the dead! (ooOooOooOo xd) But I'm just a 17 year old guy from Canada who loves Minecraft lol. In particular, I'm a huge fan of CakeWars! It's always a blast and I've met tons of awesome people while playing! If you happen across me or you just want to say hi. Go for it. I don't think I bite @[email protected] and it's always fun meeting someone as cool as you! (yes you. don't deny it) In terms of more about my personal life, I'm a guy who loves programming and I'll be entering a Computing Science program in the upcoming fall at my local university! Oh! I also have a green conure named Bean! He's cute and adorable and you can't convince me otherwise But yeah, feel free to send a message about anything. I gotchu o/

@xstr4fiingx
    Coming Soon

Trainee
    @BeeInc
    Hey! I’m BeeInc or Jake and I’m a Bedrock Staff Member here on Mineplex! I’m also a former staff member from 2019. On Mineplex, my favorite games are Dragons, Block Hunt, and Master Builders. In my free time I enjoy reading and watching Science Fiction related things and watching the planets through my telescope. If you ever need anything, don’t hesitate to send me a message I’m always happy to help!

@briemmasmith
    Coming Soon

I will be updating this as Staff Members send in a little introduction.
    If you are missing from this list. Contact me on Discord.

Posted Apr 29, 2021,
    Last edited Jun 13, 2021 at 4:04 PM
  2. Nice little staff list with mini intros!

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  3. ooo amazing thread, gj guardian! though,

@Hubble where's your intro bit >:(

Posted Apr 29, 2021
    Hubble and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  4. Hi bedrock staff! I love you guys <4

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  5. Hello bedrock staff! <3 I have seen an exceeding amount of new bedrock staff which is a good thing.

Posted Apr 29, 2021
    CloudyDay1234 likes this.
  6. Hi bedrock staff! It was nice to read all of your introductions, I always enjoy getting to know everyone a bit more. Looking forward to the rest of them!!

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  7. Hey Guardian!
    This thread is awesome!! Coming from java, I never really had the opportunity to meet or talk to many of the bedrock staff members. Thank you so much for making this! I think it's great that you were able to get introductions from the many staff members that moderate bedrock, and I loved reading through everyone's introduction!

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  8. Hello fellow Bedrockers! Although I have spoken with some of you, there are others that I really haven't so it's awesome to get to know a little bit about you! Looking forward to spending more time with you guys in the future! :D

Great idea Guardian, thanks for reaching out!

Posted Apr 29, 2021
  9. <4

modern heart ?!?!?!

Posted Apr 29, 2021
    BlondieBrook likes this.
  10. It's great to meet the entire Bedrock staff team including cross-platformers! It's really encouraging to see how the team has been expanding since this system was introduced. Not everyone knows all the Bedrock staff members as they aren't on the staff page, they're only listed by name on unofficial threads so it's nice to have more of an in-depth look. I'm looking forward to checking back as more introduction paragraphs flow in over the next while - it would be super interesting to see what the Devs have to say if you manage to get a response from them.

Thanks for working on this, and one quick word to all Bedrock staff - you are appreciated just as much as any other staff member on the network. Seeing just how many people contribute to upholding the quality surrounding Bedrock made me realise they might not always get as much appreciation as they deserve. So thank you for everything you do, really and truly.

Posted Apr 29, 2021
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  11. I was never asked or told about this yet! :o

I'll be in contact with Guardian though when I find the chance to and it'll be updated soonTM :3

Posted Apr 30, 2021
    Sunny / Slash likes this.
  12. Heya!

I really enjoyed reading through this list here! It can be pretty useful to have a list of all of the different staff members who work on the bedrock side of the network and I think it's pretty interesting to be able to read a little introduction on each of them as well. I really enjoyed learning more about the different members on that side of the team and I think it will certainly be neat to see more names and introductions added to the list as time goes on. Thanks for doing this! :)

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  13. I met someone who said they were a mod but rent on that list :squint:

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  14. Let’s go staff team!

Posted Apr 30, 2021
    Bob16077777 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  15. Hello bedrock staff! Hoping to see you guys around sometime! Haven't seen a staff in any of my servers yet though :gwen:

Posted Apr 30, 2021
  16. I can't wait to read all of your introductions once this is finished! :3

Posted May 5, 2021
  17. Ooooooooo I love introductions! Personally, I think that bedrock is really cool, I've played it a few times myself and I think that the bedrock staff are really cool so I think that the small intros that were made are really awesome!

Posted May 5, 2021
    Bob16077777 and CloudyDay1234 like this.
  18. Hey everyone! Happy to see the bedrock staff members but I'm not playing bedrock :P Just wanted to ask if there's a similar thread for Java edition staff members also? :D

Posted May 7, 2021
  19. Oh look! I’m on here, haha. In all seriousness, it was very cool seeing an Official Introduction thread for our Bedrock Staff and I appreciate you putting it together! I enjoyed reading through the introductions and I can’t wait to meet more of the Bedrock Staff! c:

Hia! At the moment, there is not an official introduction thread for all of the Java Staff. It was much easier to create a Bedrock introductions thread because the Bedrock team is much smaller than our Java Team. Although, it would be nice to see one for sure!

Posted May 7, 2021
  20. Oh look there’s me! Thanks Guardian for putting all this together, this is a great spot where players can find out more about bedrock staff members! I appreciate this thread very much, and hopefully there will be a ‘Meet the Java Staff’ thread sometime soon on the forums!
    -Bob

Posted May 14, 2021