• 128 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1934 Players Online
  • 1806 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock Bedrock Map Update! - 5/24/22

Discussion in 'Update Changelogs' started by joshuart, May 24, 2022.

1. [​IMG]

Helloooooo to all my fellow Bedrock players! This exciting new update brings you all just about 40 new maps to enjoy!

Here's a list of what's included:​

[​IMG]
    Atlantis
    Hidden Fields

[​IMG]
    Bison Fields
    Boat Battle
    bottled sand
    Candy War
    Chopper Acquired
    Colonies
    Dry Lands
    Frog On A Log
    Vanity

[​IMG]
    3 o' Clock Train
    All Hail Sky Whales
    Bony Morass
    Cutting Board
    Dust Devil
    Faisal
    Flora
    Pepper
    Pink
    Preservation
    Quiescent Jungle
    Salt & Pepper
    Scarcity
    Stone Cold Grasp
    violet

[​IMG]
    Aquamarine
    Bagel
    E For Elephant
    Erosion
    Gracea
    Heron
    Little-Big Dump Truck
    Micro Mine
    Nostalgia
    Out Of The Woods
    Revenge Of The Colossal Squid
    SOS

Keep an eye out for more maps and awesome updates headed your way in the future!
    :bt:

Posted May 24, 2022
  2. SO MANY MAPS WE LOVE TO SEE IT YES BEDROCK

Posted May 25, 2022
  3. Finally its about time bedrock got an update for once. Nice to see all the new maps too! Now just remove the classics npc and give each game it's own npc like before so the games can get more players :)

Posted May 25, 2022
  4. yay

Posted May 25, 2022
  5. LETS GO. finally, a bedrock update. no new maps for skywars and cakewars tho??

Posted May 25, 2022
  6. I can't comment on skywars but cakewars has been the centre of attention the last few years. It got a bunch of maps last year so it doesn't need any

Posted May 25, 2022
  7. They did it!!!
    MicroBattles Maps!!

Posted May 25, 2022
    Whitebone, GoldSlayer and Mothy like this.
  8. I'm so excited for these new maps! It's something everyone in the community has wanted and I'm glad that they have came. I've only gotten a chance to try out one of the Dragons maps but I definitely will be trying to play more, especially for Micro Battles and Bomb Lobbers. More soon? :eyes:

Posted May 25, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  9. love to see new maps being added! I usually main Turf Wars and Speed Builders, but I’ll have to play a few of these games to check out the maps!

Posted May 25, 2022
  10. lets go i can grind micro battles again

Posted May 25, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  11. Love to see a whole bunch of new maps but would be really nice if we could get maps built exclusively for Bedrock as I'm pretty sure these maps were all just ported over. Gameplay and playstyle is different in Bedrock so getting maps that work with that would be neat (and also make Bedrock feel like they're not the second choice all the time) :)

Map submissions for Bedrock pls :(

Posted May 26, 2022
  12. I don’t think it will change soon, however I do think it will change in the future. The reason for that is that we have a lot of other stuff to do rn that takes priority. As in secret update stuff, seasonal hubs and SG map that is still on hold. With new buildlead(s) as well it takes time to change things within the Buildteam, like how we wanna create more time to make maps for both Java and bedrock (and more).

Posted May 26, 2022
    maevestarbaby likes this.
  13. This doesn’t mean that bedrock isn’t gonna get any attention from the Buildteam tho ;)

Posted May 26, 2022
  14. I would but I suck at building.

One of my irl friends said he might make a mb map.

Posted May 26, 2022
  15. Great to see, micro-battles is an incredible game mode!

Posted May 26, 2022
  16. I need to get back into playing again

Posted May 28, 2022
    LostShrimp13 likes this.
  17. Absolute BIG DUBS. I didn’t even know that the maps were updated officially until I read this. I was just in game enjoying all the content and then realized, hmmm, these must be new.

Posted May 29, 2022
  18. Very exciting map update, keep up the good work everyone:)

Posted May 30, 2022
  19. Super late, but this is very exciting to see and it motivates me to get back into the swing of things on Bedrock! Great job by our lovely build team/builders, thank you all working so hard on these maps. Keep up the amazing work. c:

Posted Jun 1, 2022
    Arshaad_73 likes this.
  20. Love to see new maps coming to Bedrock! Can't wait to try these maps. Good job!

Posted Jun 2, 2022