• 298 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3178 Players Online
  • 2880 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed [BEDROCK]make it so you can see how many wins in a certain game you have

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by Ryan9116, Feb 22, 2021.

?

a

1. yes

100.0%
  2. no

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Posted Feb 22, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
  2. Your first spoiler is planned for website feedback

Your second spoiler is planning to be put in Carl the Creeper, although I don't know if it's going to work out in the end.

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  3. Hey there!
    As @yvuggu said above, the website part of your suggestion is already planned. You can find the thread here: https://www.mineplex.com/threads/stats-game-pages-whats-going-on-with-them.165082/. As for the in-game part, multiple threads have been made about bedrock statistics in-game, and that is in discussion right now. I’m assuming that if in game statistics are added, it will most likely be similar to the java /stats command, or when another player punches you in a lobby. Thank you for suggesting your idea and have a good day/night!
    -Bob

Posted Feb 22, 2021
    Ryan9116 likes this.
  4. Hey!
    Thank you so much for this idea! We plan on adding statistics to Bedrock in-game and on the forums, so I will be marking this thread as processed.
    If you have any questions, feel free to message me!

thread locked ~ idea processed

Posted Apr 12, 2021
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.