• 507 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8945 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Processed Bedrock Ideas/Improvements

Discussion in 'Bedrock Ideas' started by SpookedCow, Sep 17, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello everyone! Today i would like to share some of my ideas that i feel could help and improve the bedrock edition of minecraft. As a user of both platforms they are both relatively the same but have their differences. A main thing being that many platforms can play on the bedrock edition. This being said i would like to make the suggestion of multiple things for the bedrock version. My first suggestion is improving the length of commands such as /party invite <specified player>. This could be shortened to /p <specified player>. I think this is troubling for xbox users because of the length of the command or the players name. By shortening it, it would be easier for the players to join parties. Another suggestion i have is /msg <specified player>. This is a cool addition that the java edition has and could be very useful for players on the bedrock version. Another idea would to add custom pictures to the crates as you are selecting them. They are shown in the shop as being different so why not put them into the crate selections. Doing this will add a little difference to them giving off a appeal that each crate is different. One more suggestion is lag in the lobby. There is much lag in the lobby for xbox users, frame lag and ping lag. By adding a show player option and removing high costs rendered items could give players a better user experience. I may not know a lot about whats causing the lag but what i do know is that fixing it could definitely bring a better user experience. My final suggestion is to add a chat color changer for people with ranks on bedrock. I think this is a good idea because not a lot of people use the chat and it could lead to us having to do challenges to unlock these colors. I feel like you could unlock a new color every time you level up 10 levels. At level 100 you could earn the bold feature and dark red and at level 50 you can earn the italicize option. These are all my suggestions if anyone has feedback i would love to hear it and make changes to the suggestions. -Thanks, SpookedCow

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    Bjd1126 likes this.
  2. Most of this has been jotted down by the ones who work on Bedrock. Unfortunately, we can't implement /msg since Microsoft has denied the idea themselves. However, the rest of it might be possible but it'll probably be a while before any of this gets implemented since they have other priorities. I'll be locking this thread but feel free to message me if you have any questions/concerns!

Posted Oct 24, 2018
    SpookedCow likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.