• 861 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11720 Players Online
  • 10859 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock edition (Xbox) Skywars

Discussion in 'Help' started by IKrakenGamingI, Feb 24, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anybody know if i can get/create new kits on skywars? Also if anybody knows how to leap on bedrock (xbox) please let me now, ive spent a solid 15-30 minutes trying to find out how by spamming different button combos haha

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  2. 1. you cant leap in skywars
    2. if you mean leaping in a game like dragons, just face whatever direction you want to leap and punch with the feather in your hand

Posted Feb 24, 2021
  3. Hey there @IKrakenGamingI

Unfortunately, at this time, there is only one available kit in Bedrock Skywars, which is the 'Warrior Kit.' If you would like to make idea suggestions in regards to possible new kits and/or would like to see more things added to the Skywars, you're more than welcome to make a thread elaborating more on your ideas in the Bedrock Ideas Sub-Forum. To my knowledge, there used to be more kits in Skywars, however, they were removed because they were too buggy and needed to be reworked. You currently cannot "leap" in Skywars, however I do know this may be a feature in other games such as Dragons, as suggested above. As far as the regular lobbies (hub), I don't believe a leap feature is enabled at this time. I hope this helped, however if you have any further questions and/or concerns, feel free to reach out to me! I will be locking the thread, as I feel that the question and/or concern has been addressed.

Thread Locked | Question and/or concern Addressed.

Posted Feb 24, 2021
    yvuggu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.