• 729 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6263 Players Online
  • 5534 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Bedrock Change log

Discussion in 'Website Feedback' started by CursedPvPYT, Apr 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think the bedrock server should have its own change log so bedrock players know what is going on. It’s would be very helpful to bedrock only players like me.

Thanks
    -CrusedPvP

Posted Apr 3, 2021
  2. Hey! Currently, the head Dev for Bedrock, gyroninja, posts major updates every now and then in the Update Changelog page here: https://www.mineplex.com/forums/changelogs/

Other than that, gyro will post smaller updates through the Mineplex Discord in the bedrock-changelog channel. Just make sure to get the Bedrock role to get pings for that channel as well. Hope that helps out a bit!

-Skit

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    siee likes this.
  3. Mineplex has a discord????

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 3, 2021
  4. They do! Just scroll down on the page and you should see a Discord icon which takes you to the invite link. If that doesn't work for any reason, just type discord.mineplex.com in your browser :D

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    CursedPvPYT and siee like this.
  5. Major updates/large amount of fixes should be getting posted here on the forums and Discord, while small bugfixes seem to only get posted to our Discord now. We won't be having a separat Bedrock changelog on the Website as not that many updates for both platforms come out that fast. Skit did give you the changelog link where major changelogs will get announced and also told you where to find our Discord to see all the tiny fixes and updates too.

This will be marked as not planned and locked since it has been addressed + not planned. Message me if you have further questions or concerns.

Posted Apr 3, 2021
    Skit likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.