• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 2278 Players Online
  • 2278 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

In Discussion [BEDROCK] BATTLE ROYALE

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by Itsfede19, May 10, 2019.

?

I think is a..

1. Very good idea

7 vote(s)
    58.3%
  2. Isn't good idea because...

5 vote(s)
    41.7%
  1. BATTLE ROYALE!
    On java the battle royale as written on other posts, the battle royale was removed in July and the community of java is too small to support it ..
    BUT! On the bedrock edition that every day has so many players I'm sure you would love it!
    How should it be?
    It would be nice if it were that you spawn on a map, around you find structures containing swords, golden apples, bow, armor , rigenerating potion, bottles of experience. Then make a center with the anvil, enchanting table. Obviously with the classic safe. With this mode it would be nice to also implement a battle pass system with exclusive gadgets or create real and proper seasons! I'm sure everyone would like it and will surely bring even more players into your bedrock server!

Posted May 10, 2019
  2. My Opinion~~
    Yes, I think that battle royale would be popular since the community of bedrock like gamemodes that provide unfair advantages for the people with better items (for some reason)
    However I would hate a battle royale.
    I would love so see more games that give fair advantages and not games that are reliant on who finds the best loot.
    -
    This is my opinion and I bet that the community would really like a battle royale. I'm just saying that another gamemode based on who has the best stuff would not be my forte

Posted May 10, 2019
  3. I’m neutral on this because it sounds like a good idea and Bedrock has enough players (if people choose to play it, I know I wouldn’t) but it may be hard for PE players. I’m not sure, so 0

Posted May 10, 2019
  4. I agree that this should be added as Bedrock usually does have like 2 times the players, but isn't this basically Survival Games?

Posted May 10, 2019
  5. Well... there were guns in the Java version and I’m not sure how that would be implemented in Bedrock.

Posted May 10, 2019
  6. in fact I proposed some classic minecraft weapons

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2019
  7. Then it'd just be an oversized Hunger Games.

Posted May 11, 2019
  8. No beacause there is a safe system, maybe building system or battle bass!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 11, 2019
    • Light Advertisement
    I agree with you all, Mineplex battle royale is a good idea

Posted May 25, 2019,
    Last edited May 27, 2019
    • Light Advertisement
    Yes but -snip- battle royale is not good, he had a lot of bug

OP OP
    OP OP Posted May 25, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator May 27, 2019
  9. I'm sorry moderator

Posted May 27, 2019
    factionsBR likes this.
  10. Heyo!

I don't think this would be a great idea as there is already Survival Games which is pretty much the same as a Battle Royale.

Posted May 27, 2019
  11. Should they be able to work like bows?

Posted May 27, 2019
  12. Hey hey!

First of all, I feel like I need to say you have a great idea here! But right at the beginning, I see a few problems with your idea. The first problem I run into is that this idea copies another large Bedrock Server called -snip-. They have a game related to this called, Battle Royal. Judging from their player count in that specific game, this game would probably not survive for a long time. Which brings me to the second problem that I run into which is that I don't think the game will be as popular as you see it. As fun and as cool as it may sound, the Bedrock players are more drawn to easier and peaceful types of games. This can be for many reasons such as the age of our audience or even what they're playing Minecraft Bedrock Edition through.

Also, this idea strangely reminds me of Survival Games without the extra items being added. I personally don't want a prototype of SG because a bunch of our players really enjoy the way Survival Games is right now and having a prototype of this gamemode will be kind of useless.

So where I lie, I honestly don't think that this game will excel and it will kind of "die out". I do like the idea, I just don't think our server is ready enough for it. Thanks for the suggestion though!
    -
    Have a lovely day!

Posted May 30, 2019
  13. Guns are definitely possible in Bedrock if the development team has the time.

I like the idea of this game, it's similar to the Mineplex Fourth of July event, which was very fun. I like the idea. It may be hard for them due to how tiny their devices are, but it'll still be fun! Hopefully this will be implemented!

Posted Jun 1, 2019
    Itsfede19 likes this.
  14. Yes !

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 5, 2019
  15. I feel as though this Battle Royale would just end up being a larger version of Survival Games, seeing as how Survival Games in itself is essentially already a Battle Royale style game. If there was some kind of twist that would be applied to make it less of a Survival Games copy and more of an original game idea, I definitely think Mineplex would take it into consideration.

Overall, I think this is an unnecessary game idea, as Survival Games is already an implemented game mode. I appreciate that the community is trying to come up with ways to make Mineplex more fun, but I just don’t see the point in making a copy of Survival Games.

Glowing Regards
    ~Sky

Posted Jun 5, 2019
  16. I don’t want another battle royals flooding the servers with toxic six year olds, this happened with all my other favorite servers that added something similar to jump on the fortnight bandwagon

Posted Jun 23, 2019 at 5:30 AM