• 1242 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9680 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bedrock anticheat overactive?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by rexh17, Jun 15, 2019.

1. Hello everyone, I was wondering, what happened to the anticheat? It’s like every other cake wars match I have played today some guy is kicked for hacking. Are hackers just really active today or is the anticheat glitching? It seems to kick people when it is too early in the match to even tell they are hacking or people I am 80% sure aren’t hacking. Was there an update recently which could’ve have caused this? Has anybody else noticed this or is it just me? I mean great job anticheat if those people were hackers but that seems like a lot of hackers to be seeing in one day
    --- Post updated ---
    Edit:oh and also around 2/3 of the times it has happened, the person kicked was on red team. I don’t know if that’s a coincidence or part of a potential glitch? This doesn’t appear to happen in any games beside cake wars, but it could be hackers just prefer cake wars for some reason.
    --- Post updated ---
    another edit:never mind it happened in skywars as well....

Posted Jun 15, 2019,
    Last edited Jun 15, 2019
  2. It’s also Lag. I got kicked for hacking while I was bridging and lagging, my friend said I was walking on air xD

Posted Jun 15, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  3. I guess so

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 16, 2019
  4. The anti-cheat is dysfunctional

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    FruitVegetables likes this.
  5. I do not think it is Mineplex’s connection if it is glitching. If your ping is 1000 then it will most likely pick up for flying when you are floating. If this problem ever happens to you, you can appeal at https://www.mineplex.com/appeals.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  6. Dude this is for the bedrock server not java :squint:

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    el4ctrified likes this.
  7. He never said it was java. And you can still appeal either way...

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  8. You sometimes getting kicked for sprinting lmao

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  9. The Bedrock anitcheat does not ban people, it only kicks, so appealing is pointless.

Posted Jun 16, 2019
  10. He has a java account, so we would assume so.......

Posted Jun 16, 2019
    DeathStrike1016 likes this.
  11. It is glitching, yesterday morning I was playing with my brother who was right next to me on xbox, when he fell into the void and died, he was kicked for hacking even though there was no evidence and I could see my brother playing normally.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  12. lol nice
    Yeah I've been kicked for not even hacking as well.
    And then you have those hackers that can last a couple of games until they finally only get kicked, not banned lol.
    You might also be coming across the same hacker, since anticheat doesn't actually ban, users can just log back in after being kicked.

Posted Jun 19, 2019
  13. I only see kicked for hacking very rarely. That is when someone is using a detectable hack or is kicked them just lagging. I wish the creative mode cheat would be fixed it makes me so angry when you're playing and someone spawns in emeralds and stuff. It's so hard to find out. As it could be someone else giving the person the stuff.

Posted Jul 4, 2019
  14. Most of the time someone hacks, the anticheat doesn't do anything

Posted Jul 6, 2019
  15. I lagged so hard while playing dragons and the next time the screen updated everyone got kicked for hacking and I won. Still don't know what happened.

Posted Jul 16, 2019
  16. Hi,

As the above have said, most of the kicks generated by our GWEN anti-cheat mistaking lag spikes or glitches for suspicious movement. The GWEN anticheat is not perfect on bedrock, but it will do its job for the most part. If you notice a player hacking that has not been kicked by GWEN, please report that user with video evidence to www.mineplex.com/reports!

Have an awesome day.

Posted Jul 18, 2019
  17. saw this the other day

[​IMG]

Posted Jul 18, 2019,
    Last edited Jul 18, 2019
  18. Hey, I mainly play on skywars and I see players getting kicked out of the game all the time. It's normally because they are lagging- they seem to be floating in the air before they get kicked so it's probably just because of bad connection.

Posted Jul 27, 2019
  19. The anti-cheat, doesn't always function perfectly, but it does catch a lot people who are cheating! i'm sorry you are having issues with this, but if you find anyone cheating just go to mineplex.com/reports. If you were permanently banned and want to appeal go to mineplex.com/appeals

Posted Jul 27, 2019
  20. Wow, I play on an iPad Air device and it’s a good thing anti-cheat is kind to me and I had never experienced it. I really think it depends on your device and it’s processing speed.

Posted Aug 12, 2019