• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

[Bedrock] A Mineplex Guide

Discussion in 'Mineplex Guides' started by GuardianInASuit, Nov 7, 2018.

Tags:
  1. GuardianInASuit

GuardianInASuit

[​IMG]

mco.mineplex.com | pe.mineplex.com

Last Update: 4/11/19

Welcome to the Mineplex Bedrock Guide! Here you can find all sorts of information about the Bedrock Server!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Getting Started

When you first join the server a tutorial GUI will pop up with three Games to play. The three games are:

- Master Builders

- Turf Wars

- Micro Battles

You also get an imperial crate for joining as well!

You don't have to play these games and you can easily close out of the GUI to pick your own game. We have MANY games on the Bedrock server that include:

- Skyfall (Solo and Teams)

-Dragons

- Mixed Arcade*

* Dragon Escape

* Bomb Lobbers

* One in the Quiver

* Gladiators

- Micro Battles

- SkyWars (Solo and Teams)

- BlockHunt

- Survival Mode

- CakeWars (Standard and Duo)

- Creative Housing

- Speed Builders

- Master Builders

- Mob Arena

- Turf Wars

- Death Tag

- Factions

- Survival Games (Solo and Teams)

You can easily find these games within the compass.

Below the NPC is a button if you click this button a GUI will open up with 2-3 Buttons.

- Play {game}

- Configure Kits

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carl the Creeper

The friendly creeper everyone knows and loves is located on the Bedrock Server as well! You can locate him on the left side of the spawn point! Bedrock Carl is quite similar to the Java Carl. You can collect your daily and monthly rewards from him. Make sure to answer the poll as well. Make sure to check out his missions as well!

Fun fact: We used to have Carl's Family on the Bedrock server c:

Crates

We currently have Four crates on the bedrock server.

The Crates are:

- Noble 10000 Shards

- Royal 20000 Shard

- Imperial 30000 Shard

- Trick or Treat Bag >EVENT CRATE<

You can open the crates from one of the four opening pads. There are two crate opening spots behind and in front of the spawn point.

Note: You can no longer buy crates from the marketplace

Ranks

Here on the Bedrock Server, we have a Royal theme with our ranks. We currently have three ranks but two of them have a Male/Female Tag.

The ranks are:

- Knight 830 MineCoins

-Lord 1690 MineCoins

-Lady 1690 MineCoins

-Duke 3480 MineCoins

-Duchess 3480 MineCoins

Note: you can't buy these from mineplex.com/shop you can only buy them from the pause menu In-game

RANK PERKS

Price: 830 MineCoins

Knight:
    [​IMG]
    - Light aqua KNIGHT prefix
    - 1x Monthly Royal Crate
    - 50% shard bonus
    - Have up to 8 players in a party
    - Exclusive cosmetics
    - 50 Friend Spots

Price: 1690 MineCoins

Lord / Lady:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    - Green LORD / LADY prefix
    - 3x Monthly Royal Crates
    - 100% shard bonus
    - Have up to 12 players in a party
    - Exclusive cosmetics
    - 100 Friend Spots

Price: 3480 MineCoins

Duke / Duchess:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]
    - Light purple DUKE / DUCHESS prefix
    - 5x Monthly Royal Crates
    - 150% shard bonus
    - Have up to 16 players in a party
    - 10 Exclusive cosmetics
    - 150 Friend Spots

Staff Ranks

[​IMG]
    -Trainee is the earliest rank of the Mineplex staff rank system. They assist Moderators with their activities. They gain access to punish for severity 1 offense and a few other miscellaneous moderation commands. There are many of them due to server size and are split into two groups; on average, 3-10 US and EU Trainees are accepted biweekly.

[​IMG]
    Being a Moderator grants the player more tools to maintain order on Mineplex than a Trainee has; they have the ability to punish rule-breakers for severity 1, 2, 3, and 4 offenses. They also no longer require evidence for most punishments.

Moderators get things such as teleportation (useful in lobbies), all punishment severities, the option to apply for more sub-teams and a lot more.

[​IMG]
    Senior Moderators are almost identical to Moderators, only that Senior Moderators are split into eight teams which specialize in maintaining and helping a specific sector of Mineplex.
    To achieve the Senior Moderator rank, one must be a Moderator and have shown an exceptional job at doing what they do, and when a position is open, they may apply to a team of their interest. Alternatively, leaders of said teams may recruit members with no application necessary. Depending on the team they oversee, Admins will review the applicants and choose who is best for the role. Once achieved, the player earns the orange (formerly silver) SR MOD tag. On forums, they will also receive the tag of their respective team on the forums.

[​IMG]
    Developers, also known as the Development Team, Dev Team, or simply Devs, create most of the content found in Mineplex. Developers are one of the very few staff members that are paid to code as a full-time job on Mineplex; as such, all normal Developers are 16+. Most Developers are also part of the design team which is in charge of designing new game, cosmetics, etc.

[​IMG]
    Admins, short for Administrators, carry on responsibilities similar to that of the Owners of Mineplex, except they mostly lead the sub-divisions of Senior Moderators. However, Admins don't always lead their respective Senior Moderator team, though they mostly do. This position earns the player the dark red ADMIN tag.

Treasure Party Poppers

Treasure Party Poppers can be found in crates and bought on the Mineplex Pause menu store for 310 MineCoins.

When you throw the Party Popper it will say in chat {username} has thrown a party popper. It will start to shoot out shards for around 30 Seconds for everyone to pick up and gain Shards. The user who throws it does not lose any shards

Note: you can't buy these from mineplex.com/shop you can only buy them from the pause menu In-game

Network Amplifiers

You can pick ANY game but factions to give double XP and Gems to for one hour.

Network Amplifiers cost:

- Network Amplifier x1 400 MineCoins

- Network Amplifier x3 990 MineCoins

- Network Amplifier x5 1260 MineCoins

When an Amplifier is activated a message will be put out

"Ampiler> An Amplifier was activated for {game} by {player}"

Skins, Maps, and Pets

Super Spleef 990 [​IMG]
    Today's Demigod's 830 [​IMG]
    Mineplex Friends 310 [​IMG]
    Mineplex Players 660 [​IMG]
    Survival Games-Palace 990 [​IMG]
    7 Winter Wonders of the World 660 [​IMG]
    Mineplex Heros 310 [​IMG]
    Elemental pack 660 [​IMG]
    90s School pack 660 [​IMG]
    Extreme SkyBlock 990 [​IMG]
    Rings of Survival 830 [​IMG]
    Corgi Pet 400 [​IMG]
    Haunted Realities 990 [​IMG]
    Pen Pen 400 [​IMG]
    Pug Pet 400 [​IMG]
    Chow Chow Pet 400 [​IMG]

Friends System

Our friend's system on Bedrock is somewhat glitchy at times BUT! We love it! Adding a friend on Bedrock is somewhat different as the command is /friend add {username} and on Java is it just /friend {username}. Another thing we have on bedrock is /ftp {Friends name} where you can TP to your friend's lobby. Many players do not know we have this command.

PLEASE NOTE: The friend's system doesn't from time to time go down WE ARE WORKING ON A FIX

Cosmetics

To Enable/Disable a Cosmetics item you have two choices of getting to it. One is clicking the NPC and the other is using the paper in your hot bar. When you click the NPC or Paper a UI (User interface) will pop up with all the Cosmetic Items. If you click on a category a list of the items you can unlock will pop up an item with a closed lock means you have not unlocked the item yet and an item with an open lock means you have unlocked it and you are free to use it if you wish.

[​IMG]

Cosmetic Types

Leap Effects

Leap Effects are the particles that occur under you when you leap, this occurs when you either leap in a lobby or use a leaper kit in a game that has one. These particles are unique and are a cool cosmetic you can show off at your next play session with your friends!

Morphs

Morphs are a unique type of cosmetic, compared to many cosmetics many morphs give you special features! For example, the Ghast morph allows you to fly in the lobby and the Pig morph allows you to dash faster than the speed of sound! On your screen, you won't see much of a difference, but on the screens of others, they'll see a unique difference. Why be a plain old player when you can be a bat! C:

Death Animations

Death Animations are quite similar to leap effects, but rather than being activated when someone leaps, it occurs when a person sadly dies and loses. Why be like everybody else? Make your death unique, show them that it isn't the last time they heard of you the PvP master.

Particles

Well, you might be wondering what's cooler than just having a fantastic death animation or an astonishing leap effect. Well, you guessed it, a full-time particle effect! Now that's something that you can show off to your friends! The particle effect is an effect on you that follow your every movement,

Costumes

What are costumes? Well, they're gearing that you were that generally looks cool, but more importantly, many of them have set abilities! What are set abilities you might be wondering? We'll set abilities are special abilities that unlock when you equip an entire costume set.

Gadgets

Gadgets are unique equipable cosmetics that tend to be one-time use but allow you to do something cool. One of those includes the ethereal pearl, it allows you to teleport around the map similar to the way ender pearls would allow you to do. Although they are onetime use, they are generally a common item that you'll find in most treasure chests.

Arrow Trails

Arrow Trail are trails of particles that follow your arrow shots in any games that require you to shoot from a bow but Factions. Arrow Trails are a cool cosmetic that you should definitely check out!

Pets

Aww, pets, they're cute pets that follow you around. You can make them more unique to you by renaming them using /rename. Pets are one of my personal favorite cosmetics, you should definitely check pets out!

Preferences Menu

There is also a Mineplex Setting button located in the settings of Minecraft! When you go into your settings category, should see “Settings” beside the Mineplex icon. Go ahead and choose this category! In this section, you will see that you are actually able to change your in-game rank (if you bought them)! Also get this, if you are lagging a lot, try switching down your particle level located once again in the “Settings” button of Mineplex. Last but not least, you have the ability to turn off/on things. These consist of: Public Chat, Private Messages, Hub Player Visibility, Party Invites, Auto Join Next Game, Incoming Friend Request, Friends Visibility, and Friends Notifications! You may mess around with these settings to your likings! You can use /menu to change your language and some other small things

Linking

To link your bedrock account to the new website you first need to

-Visit https://mineplex.com/link/ to get your code then

- Copy your code it should look something like /link xxx-xxx-xxx

- Go in-game and paste /link xxx-xxx-xxx in chat and press enter.

You should get a message saying you were linked if you don't wait a couple minutes and try again

If you find ANY errors please PM me ASAP

PLEASE DON'T REPORT ANY BUGS HERE! YOU CAN REPORT THEM HERE

Want to apply for Bedrock Trainee? go to apply.mineplex.com to get started!

Thanks to the bedrock Staff team for checking over all this information!

Posted Nov 7, 2018,
    Last edited Apr 11, 2019
  2. JordansOP

JordansOP

Great guide, very informative and well structured, this will definitely help the newer players and even myself as i've been trying out bedrock recently and it has been a little confusing for me.

Posted Nov 7, 2018
    GuardianInASuit likes this.
  3. U should add that tricks dont do anything yet.

because you gave a lotttt out on halloween

Posted Nov 7, 2018
  4. factionsBR

factionsBR

Great guide! and congratulations to you. I read the guide in the hope of finding something I did not know, but it seems like I know everything.
    But I'm sure it will help many players who are getting to know Mineplex Bedrock. Continue with the excellent work that you and the staff have been doing on the server, I am very proud to see how the Bedrock network has grown from 2016 to here!
    Infinite congratulations to you!!!

:mineplex::bedrock:

Posted Nov 7, 2018
    LucasGaamer likes this.
  5. xSlowWifi

xSlowWifi

Hey!

I have to say, I am extremely impressed with this Mineplex bedrock guide!
    It's extremely detailed, contains heaps of useful information such as the games, ranks, rank perks, and other additional information.
    One thing that I do suggest is that you put your categories/topics in spoilers, making things much neater therefore, allowing you to quickly find what you need to.

Overall, really nice guide and thank you for sharing it with us!

- Slow

Posted Nov 9, 2018
  6. Hiccuping

Hiccuping

Hey!
    This guide is extremely helpful, and Bedrock players will take a lot of use out of this! As a player who just started to try out bedrock, it helped me a ton!

Posted Nov 9, 2018
  7. Wiz_Techno

Wiz_Techno

Hello @MPGwenGuardian ,

This is quite the thread you've got there. Great work!

Thanks
    Techno

Posted Nov 9, 2018
  8. This needs to be put where it stays as an easy to get to page.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also, great work on this Gwen! A lot of hard work went into this and it's greatly appreciated

Posted Nov 9, 2018
  9. Cheezeburgerfan

Cheezeburgerfan

Does Bedrock have a party system? If so, you should explain it in the thread.

Posted Nov 11, 2018
  10. GuardianInASuit

GuardianInASuit

Update: 1/14/18
    • Game rooms removed
    • Removed "Creative Housing" as new game
    • Added Pen Pen and Pug pet to marketplace list
    • Removed "Join Random Game" NPC

If i missed anything please comment and tell me!
    --- Post updated ---
    Update: 4/11/10
    • Added Rank Tags
    • Revamped Staff rank desc.
    • Made things look a lot nicer
    • Removed broken images
    • Added Chow Chow Pet

If i missed anything please comment and tell me!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 11, 2019
    Pritt likes this.
  11. Jaekub

Jaekub

Wow. This is really good. I bet you spent a lot of time on that. Hopefully, this becomes an Official post. That would be epic.

Posted Apr 15, 2019 at 8:01 PM
  12. I just have a question, for this group, are you allowed to post Bedrock suggestions for games, or other stuff, for this group, it's Bedrock anyways.

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 5:02 PM
  13. StephenTries

StephenTries

Hey

As someone who's dabbled on Bedrock a few times and doesn't know much at all, this is an incredibly helpful guide! I'm planning to start playing Bedrock a bit more now that I've read this. I really didn't understand a thing but now I'm getting there haha. As someone who's been playing on Java for almost 5 years, I can certify this guide as helpful!

I do have one suggestion- just say how you can get Minecoins because, uhm, I don't know and I want to know ;o;

Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 8:31 PM
  14. GuardianInASuit

GuardianInASuit

You get MineCoins by
    - Going to the pause menu
    - Clicking on "Mineplex Store"
    - up in the right corner there should be a buy button.
    --- Post updated ---
    We allow users to post in the Bedrock Players Forums. Feel free to share your ideas there and then post them in the Ideas forum section.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 16, 2019 at 11:30 PM
    StephenTries likes this.