• 110 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1919 Players Online
  • 1809 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

bed wars

Discussion in 'New Game Discussion' started by PaperRobin95188, May 11, 2022.

1. i suggest you can add bedwars in the server

Posted May 11, 2022
  2. There is already something similar to this gamemode known as "cakewards." I think it would be a bit redundant to add bedwards; however, I like that you were thinking! :)

Posted May 11, 2022
  3. Heya! This has been brought up in the past and always been denied. Like @Austinly said, we have a very similar game called Cake Wars which is the same concept as bedwars. You eat other teams cakes and then eliminate them to win.

The reason we don't have bedwars is because Mineplex doesn't like to blatantly rip off other servers. The main thing that made Mineplex so popular back in the day was that it had its own and unique games. If you want bedwars you have a bajillion other servers to choose from, but we're the only server (that I know of at least) with cake wars.

While I love that you're coming up with idea to help the server, why don't we think of ideas to improve the games that we already have, or bugs we can fix instead of adding whole new games!

Posted May 13, 2022
  4. Cakewar is meaning close to bedwars

Posted May 24, 2022
    Ian923 likes this.