• 366 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7468 Players Online
  • 7102 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Beautiful 3 Day Island Vacation Photography. (Moon & Ocean, Horses, Milky Way, Sunset / Rises, Etc)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by le Brownie, Oct 26, 2021.

?

What do you think about the Pictures?

This poll will close on May 26, 2022 at 10:32 AM.
  1. They're Great!! WOW

75.0%
  2. Cool! :D

25.0%
  3. Don't like them, don't hate them.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. I dont think I like them that much :(

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Sorry I dont like them at all :c

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. 3 Day Island Vacation.

From the 22nd of this month, to today, (25th) I was on a 3 day vacation, camping on an island off the East Coast. My stay there was very beautiful and I enjoyed it very much, last time I was at this island it was in 2014, and I was a lot younger. I enjoyed this trip a lot mainly because I have a very faint and nostalgic memory of this place, Let me explain in a short few sentences!

In 2014, The last time I went to this island, I had walked out late at night to see the scenery. I walked down the Beach ramp and onto the beach, I was greeted with an astonishing view of the sky and everything around me, the sky had consisted of millions on millions of stars, the milky way, the moon shining onto the ocean waves, and a soft glow of light to my left from the near-by city lights. It was so beautiful and I'll never forget that moment in my life!

So, with that being said, this time when I went back to the Beach I had experienced the exact same thing I remember, everything I described in the sky from the previous trip, I had seen on this one. And I loved every bit of it.

This trip was the best 3 days (and also the fastest 3 days :big_cry:) of my life! And dont worry, I took plenty, and I mean PLENTY of pictures. (about 50+ photographs) and because of that, I'll have to put them all in categorized spoilers, If I can. So without further talking let me show you what I got.

These pictures are copyrighted by me and I disallow the usage of these images by public audience for any personal use, particularly profile cosmetics. If you want to use them for anything however, feel free to message me and we can discuss things over.

EDIT: I have no idea how to use spoilers so I wont be making them, please help.

Sunrises!

Day #2 Sunrise. 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    Day #2 Sunrise with Plane flying in Air. 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]
    Day #2 Group of People watching the sunrise. 6:30 AM - 7:30 AM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Sunsets!

Day #1 Sunset on the Beach. 5:50 PM - 7:00 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day #1 Sunset on the Beach. 6:00 PM - 7:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Sunset + Puddle on Asphalt. 6:00 PM - 7:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Sunset + Plants. 6:00 PM - 7:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Sunset + Ocean + Sea Shell view. 6:00 PM - 7:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Sunset + Kite. 5:40 PM - 6:40 PM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Sunset + Dunes. 5:40 PM - 6:40 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Sunset + Neat plant view. 6:00 PM - 6:40 PM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Sunset Sky. 6:10 PM - 7:30 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Sunset + Dunes. 6:10 PM - 7:30 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day Time Beach / Dune Pictures!

Day #3 Horses on the shore! 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Horses on the shore! 2:30 PM - 4:00 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Hibiscus! 3:30 PM - 4:50 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Hibiscus! 3:30 PM - 4:50 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 I think these are hybrid pansies? maybe they're normal pansies but I've never seen those kind of colors! 3:30 PM - 4:50 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Pretty plants on Dune + Sky 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day #1 Tiny Crab in Sand. 1:30 PM - 2:50 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Ground - Level view of Ocean. 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Ground - Level view of Ocean. 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Crab Shell I found on the Ground. 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 View of Dunes and Ocean. 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 View of Ocean from Beach Ramp. 2:30 PM - 3:30 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Day #2 Pretty plants on Dune + Sky 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 Pretty plants on Dune + Sky 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Cars!

Here is a list of cars I have seen during my 3 day trip:

2021 BMW M4, Nissan GTR, Nissan 370z, Nissan 350z, Corvette c6, Corvette c8, 2 Corvette C7's, 1990's Ferrari, BMW M3, VW Golf R, 2019 Mustang Shelby GT500 (Orange and White stripes), About 20+ different kinds of Mustangs, 20+ Camaros, 15+ Challengers, (One was really really loud) and much more.

Heres a pic of the Corvette C8 I saw.

[​IMG]

Also I wanted to say that this highway we were approaching literally looks like a ramp that will shoot you off into the ocean XD

[​IMG]

Beach Finds!

I am pining ava because they wanted to see what I would find on the beach :D
    @Ava-the-Artist

Day #1 Horse shoe crab and a Cool Sea Shell. Unknown PM - Unknown PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

@Ava-the-Artist

Day #1 Shells, Crab shells, Kelp, Drift wood, ETC. Unknown PM - Unknown PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Birds and Seagulls!

Day #2 Unknown Bird. 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 Sandpiper Bird. 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 A Ship, Very, Very far out at Sea, Max Zoom. 10:30 AM - 11:30 AM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 Zoom in on Seagulls Head 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 Zoom in on unknown bird 11:30 AM - 12:45 PM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 Zoom in on some seagulls 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 Zoom in on some seagulls 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Art Gallery I visited!

@Ava-the-Artist > Pinging you because you love elephants!

Day #3 Elephant Paintings. Unknown PM - Unknown PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

@Ava-the-Artist > Pinging you because you love elephants!

Day #3 Elephant Paintings. Unknown PM - Unknown PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Yeah, there's a LOT of paintings!! Unknown PM - Unknown PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Yeah, there's a LOT of paintings!! Unknown PM - Unknown PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 I really liked this painting. Unknown PM - Unknown PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Boardwalk pictures.

Day #3 Boardwalk. 3:30 PM - 4:50 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Boardwalk with Benches. 3:30 PM - 4:50 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Neat view of ocean from plant. 3:30 PM - 4:50 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Boardwalk. 3:30 PM - 4:50 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Fancy Restaurant Menu. 3:30 PM - 4:50 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Moon and Ocean

Day #1 Beach at Night, the light you see on the right is people with flashlights. 8:00 PM - 9:30 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Moon shining onto Ocean. 8:50 PM - 10:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 View of Distant city. (Probably about 5 miles away). 7:20 PM - 8:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 The ocean at night is so pretty. 7:20 PM - 8:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 The Moon shining onto the Ocean. 8:50 PM - 9:40 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 My best picture of The Moon shining onto the Ocean. 8:50 PM - 9:40 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 View of Moon from Campground. 8:50 PM - 9:40 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 Moon shining onto Ocean. 8:50 PM - 10:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #4 (Leaving day) Moon right before it sets. 8:50 AM - 10:10 AM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #2 Moon shining onto Ocean. 8:50 PM - 10:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Milky way and stars. 8:50 PM - 10:10 PM. (Picture Not Edited)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Zoom in on distant city. 6:50 PM - 8:10 PM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Zoom in on distant city / better angle. 6:50 PM - 8:10 PM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Zoom in on Moon. 2:50 AM - 3:50 AM. (Picture Zoomed In)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 Yeah the city adds a glow to the sky! 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM. (Picture Zoomed in)
    [​IMG]

Day #1 A ship really far out. Max zoom. 7:00 PM - 8:30 PM. (Picture Zoomed in)
    [​IMG]

Day #3 Orange Moon. 9:00 PM - 11:30 PM. (Picture Zoomed in)
    [​IMG]

Alright well I might be adding more pictures onto this thread later on but anyways I hope you enjoyed my pictures. I might be edited this thread throughout time incase I encounter a text error, or whatnot. But anyways I would love to see your reply and I hope you have a great day! Peace.

Camera Specs:

Key Features

• 20.1 MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD Sensor
      • 35x Optical Zoom 4.5-157.5mm Lens
      • 25-875mm (35mm Equivalent)
      • 3.0" 461k-Dot Clear Photo LCD Screen
    The black Sony Cyber-shot DSC-H300 Digital Camera is a point-and-shoot camera featuring a 20.1 MP 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD image sensor for producing high resolution still imagery and HD 720p video. This sensor is benefited by the inclusion of a long-reaching 35x optical zoom lens, giving a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-875mm. For shooting in low-light conditions and when working at greater zoom magnifications, Optical SteadyShot image stabilization is available to counter the effects of camera shake.

For monitoring and playback of images, as well as navigating the menu system, a 3.0" 461k-dot Clear Photo LCD is available and offers five brightness steps to aid in viewing in bright conditions. There are also a host of camera effects to further refine the appearance of your imagery including Picture Effects, Beauty Effects, Face Detection, 360° Sweep Panorama, and iAuto mode. Additionally, the H300 is powered by 4 AA batteries.

20.1MP Super HAD CCD Sensor

The H300 integrates a 20.1 megapixel 1/2.3" Super HAD CCD image sensor to produce high resolution imagery that benefits from the 35x optical zoom lens and Optical SteadyShot image stabilization. The combination of these technologies renders sharp, detailed imagery suitable for both printing and sharing online. The sensor also enables HD video recording up to 1280 x 720 at 30 fps.

35x Optical Zoom Lens and Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization

A built-in 35x optical zoom lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length range of 25-875mm, giving wide-angle to super-telephoto perspectives to suit most shooting situations. Supporting this lens' long-range abilities is built-in Optical SteadyShot image stabilization, which helps to lessen the appearance of camera shake.

3.0" LCD Monitor and Functional Design

The design of the H300 mimics that of a DSLR, providing an easy to hold body for increased stability when working with longer focal lengths. A 3.0" 461k-dot Clear Photo LCD monitor is available for image monitoring and review and features five brightness settings for greater usability in sunlit conditions.

Other Camera Features

Picture Effects help to add increased mood to imagery by altering their appearance to suit your creative direction. Effects include Toy Camera, Pop Color, and Partial Color effects amongst others.

Beauty Effect gives you the ability to enhance subjects' skin tones, smooth the appearance of their skin, remove blemishes and shine, whiten teeth, and more.

iAuto mode intelligently analyzes the scene you are photographing and optimizes camera settings to best render the situation accurately.

Face detection works to improve portraits by emphasizing focus and exposure on the subjects' face.

360° Sweep Panorama allows you to create wide panoramic images in-camera by simply sweeping your camera about the scene.

PlayMemories Home software
    is included for retrieving images from the camera and organizing them.

Hope You enjoyed my pictures and I hope you have a good day. ❤

Posted Oct 26, 2021,
    Last edited Nov 1, 2021
    Elendil, Cloudy, SlashInvis and 3 others like this.
  2. HOW I AM IN AWE
    THIS IS-I don't even have words
    I want to show everyone these
    you can no longer be called photographer. You are a PROtergrapher (sorry bad pun)
    LIKE WHO ON EARTH HAS SUCH TALENT??????? You manage to make the smallest things look so pretty!!!!

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    CatFan105 and le Brownie like this.
  3. thankuu!!! :DD

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2021
  4. nice photos and your so lucky, i dont even have the money to go down the street lol

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  5. When your laptop is being slow so you can't see any of the photos :')

I'm so excited to see the photos once they load for me :)

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  6. WOW THATS A LOT OF PICTURES
    They're all really cool-looking too! Really cool!
    Also, to do a spoiler 5ype [SPOILER ] at the beginning and [/SPOILER] at the end, that will make it a spoiler
    (Took me a. It ti figure out how to just have it be typed and not an actual spoiler)

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  7. They finally loaded for me and must I say... HOLY MOLY THESE ARE GORGEOUS!!
    By far one of my favorite collection of photos you've posted on here! Keep up the great work!

On a side note - super glad you had fun on your 3-day vacation! Glad you're back! :)

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.
  8. Once again amazing pictures. How do you always capture the coolest scenes?

Posted Oct 26, 2021
    le Brownie and CatFan105 like this.
  9. To be honest it all revolves around creativity. If you can implement any object / thing that can revolve around "ambience" in an image, it can complement the main point of the photograph and overall give it an aesthetic look. For instant take the sunset picture with the weeds to the left of the picture, that's what I did there and it looks pretty okay :)

I see a lot of people completely zooming into a certain thing or object to narrow down the point of your photograph, like uhh for instance lets say a picture of a Bee. Now do not get me wrong a high quality zoom in on a bee / or any bug can be sick, but if you capture the general scene around it, it adds new level of perspective and feel to it, For the better, in my opinion.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2021
    _ItsMusic_ and CatFan105 like this.
  10. AAAAAAAAAAAH, SO MANY PICTURES I'M OVERWHELMED.

I can't even get into detail of how well you've taken those pictures, they all look so beautiful and well done. They've by far easily captured the aesthetic of every single one and are just so well done. On a slightly more off topic note, if I were you, I would've cut the stem of that hibiscus flower that you photographed and then gently pulled off the flower. There, you'll notice there's a little drop of nectar in it, which will taste delicious. It's a small secret those plants have but if you find it you'll be quite in for a treat. Me personally when I go somewhere tropical every single Christmas and I find a hibiscus I tend to do that, and if I don't I'll then find ways to eat the rest of the flower because the whole of a hibiscus plant is completely edible. Though as I mentioned, the most delicious part is the nectar.

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.

11. hi! thanks

I couldnt pick the flower because it was a part of somebodies house, their property haha. and also thank you for the compliment :) they are aesthetic I guess, but nothing compares to how it's experienced in real life :3

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2021
    CatFan105 and Kindnessaj like this.
  12. @le Brownie When I say WOW... you know I mean WOW! That is the most impressive photographs that I have seen that you have taken. Your past photo's were awesome, but you exceeded awesome and hit that WOW factor of amazing photo's taken from a awesome photographers eye. I have told you the one that says that for me is the one where the plant looks like wheat sprays in the forefront of the golden sky is exactly what excels your photography.. it is simple, it is clean and it is awesome!
    So many pic's to look at and there is just something about each that has captured something unique, like the evening sunset having pink colors in the sky is an awesome catch, I love that you were able to capture your dream shot of the moon and moonlight reflected on the ocean waters is so beautiful.
    You have taken your photograph and up'd your gameplay by 110% Brownie, I am so very impressed and proud of you. Keep up learning and honing your photography skills. I got to agree with @Ava-the-Artist when she said you went from photographer to PROtographer! LOL!

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    CatFan105 and le Brownie like this.
  13. Thank so much mystic!! very kind of you<3

and yes that was my total dream shot, the moon with the ocean, it's on the top of the list when it comes to aesthetic photography. But my #1 thing here when going was revisiting on old memory, a childhood memory i should say

last time i was there i was a lot younger, it was 2014. I had taken a trip to the same place I had just went to, My memory of my times there are very faint, i hardly remember. though the number one thing i remember on that trip was...

It was roughly 3 am, I had gotten up to go outside, not exactly sure why, but I just went outside, probably just to admire the scenery. I walked out, and saw this scene in my eyes:

Soft, untouched, sand dunes with small grasses in it, illuminated by the soft, blueish yellowish moonlight from the moon, along with the beach. the view of the ocean, illuminated by the moon as well, a few patches of clouds, also, lit up with a very beautiful color of the moon. The milky way, very, very, visible in the sky, mixed with uncountable amounts of stars, everywhere. to my left was the city lights, that I had captured. how it adds a small round golden glow around the sky...

that memory of seeing that scene gets fainter every year, it only lasts a few seconds when i think of it. But anyways, i saw, exactly, the same thing again once I went there this time. and now that i am much older I can enjoy it so much more. I was so happy i was able to re-visit one of my oldest and almost lost childhood memories. It makes me so overjoyed

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 31, 2021
  14. the picture quality is on point! such beautiful photos… would you mind if i snag some of the moon photos to set as my background or something ? they are all so nice, i’m glad you enjoyed your vacation!! it’s crazy how cool nature can look bare and without any editing. awesome job on capturing the atmosphere :)

Posted Oct 31, 2021
    le Brownie likes this.