• 1316 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6083 Players Online
  • 4767 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Batch-Banner for the Worldwide Batch!

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by SuperThePiplup, Mar 13, 2020.

1. I didn't expect to be posting here again so soon LOL

First new batch banner in over a year, this time for the Worldwide batch!

Featuring (from left to right): @Hiccuping @Im_Ken & @AaronPlxyzTW!

[​IMG]

Posted Mar 13, 2020
  2. Wow! Great work! This banner is amazing. I love the texture that was used in it, and the background really makes the picture pop out. Incredible work on the skins, as they were all made splendidly. I like the detail of them, and their eyes really have depth and feature to them. You should definitely make more of these! I’d love to see one for my own batch as well, haha! Overall, stunning work, and I’d really love to see more of these from you! I think it’s cool that you do banners for all of the Trainee batches, as it’s really unique! Can’t wait to see more of these :)

Posted Mar 13, 2020
    V3riity and SuperThePiplup like this.
  3. Welcome back to the forums! I do remember your old work, which involved my old batch from 2017 (Heavenly Batch), and all those banners were really good, this one being no exception. I think what appeals to me the most about it is that the characters suddenly come to life. It is certainly not something that can be done easily with Minecraft characters, but you make it look natural and lively, especially the eyes.

I can't really point out anything that could be improved. The worldwide theme is a bit difficult to make out with the text covering the planet, although I might be biased because viewing images from mobile devices can make it seem a bit different.

Hope to see you return with more soon!

Posted Mar 13, 2020
  4. It's more visable when it's uploaded as a banner, I promise! Thanks for the kind words, I remember really enjoying doing your batches banner all those years ago!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 13, 2020
  5. Ahhh. Thank you so much! :) I loved seeing your enjin art and live streams, and that's why I reached out to you. It looks amazing as always, and I'm using it right now. I especially love the facial features, as my skin's eyes really do stand out.

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  6. Ahhhh thank you so much! I wasn't expecting this and it caught me very much by surprise, and it was a pleasant surprise :)

I appreciate the effort you put into making something like this for us. I personally will use it in my forum signature right now!

Again, thank you, it really means a lot <3

Posted Mar 14, 2020
  7. That looks incredible! I love how the skins came out, you did a really good job of capturing their skins to detail. The contrast and lighting of the image really is something. I’ve seen your previous content, and I think you’ve improved since your last banner. If you don’t mind by asking, what did you use to make it? Anyway, I hope to see more of these in future!

Posted Mar 14, 2020
    SuperThePiplup and V3riity like this.
  8. I used Cinema 4D to render/make the rigs (or edit the rigs, whatever you want to call it), I used the Anishwij rig as a base for the characters, and to edit it all I used photoshop!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 14, 2020
    xGetRektedx likes this.