• 4213 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 13939 Players Online
  • 9726 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Survey Basic day on Mineplex

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Plameriq, Mar 26, 2020.

1. How do you spend your time on Mineplex?

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    WowCaleb, Im_Ken, Evgeen and 4 others like this.
  2. I normally spend my time on Mineplex in somewhat of a routine. So I'll start in the morning by logging onto Slack, Discord and the forums and just checking my notifications - then I might do some reports or some MA work. Then I'll probably do my main work at the end of the day, where I'll do forums work, MA work, reports and also get some Ideas Posts where possible - I also go to events on the weekend when I can!​

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    GAM, xGetRektedx and Plameriq like this.
  3. Wow, you're a quite busy person. Have u got some free time?

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 26, 2020
    GAM and Oscaros_ like this.
  4. Sometimes I do get free time but being on 5 subteams is generally quite demanding so I don't always expect to get free time on the server but yes in real life I do get free time :p​

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    GAM and Plameriq like this.
  5. I personally spend my time playing Nano Games and Micro Battles. Though, I have found a new love for Arcade and Survival Games. Though I do suck pretty bad at Survival Games, I have been attempting to find different ways to slip through the grasp of experienced players.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Plameriq likes this.
  6. Oh, that's kinda fascinating. You may look for some teammates to play SG with them. It will be easier for you to improve your skills.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Thexs likes this.
  7. I usually spend my time chilling in lobby-1 or playing NANO games or speed builders. Sometimes if my friends are on we’ll play on my MPS or do some lobby gladiators.

There’s really so much to do on Mineplex that there’s really no chance you’ll ever get bored!

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    Plameriq likes this.
  8. Back before I was retired from Cake Wars, I would always log on, claim my daily reward from Carl the Creeper and then just grind the game all day with friends. But once I retired from playing that game after reaching exactly 15,000 wins in it, my daily Mineplex routine changed. Currently, checking the Forums is the first thing I do in the morning, and I will browse over the help section to see if I can answer any questions for anyone. One of my goals is to be more active on the Forums, and having more time available to me that was previously utilized from playing Cake Wars will allow me to pursue it. Then, I would log on, claim my daily reward, and see if any players need assistance with something in-game. Generally, my friends log on around the same time I do, so I would usually play team games with them such as Micro Battles. I check the Forums consistently throughout the day, and if I find that nobody needs assistance on either the website or in-game, I would see myself playing a few Skywars games alone.

Posted Mar 26, 2020,
    Last edited Mar 26, 2020
  9. I was waiting for them to bust out of the line doing badlion emotes lmao

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  10. I spend a lot of my time on Mineplex interacting with players in the lobbies. Every so often I will get into a quick game or two otherwise I am in the lobby hanging out and meeting new people.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    GAM likes this.
  11. just use the horse kit and glitch, simples ! (this is a joke don’t come @ me)

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  12. You retired from playing Cake Wars? What was it? your job? How much did you get paid?

Posted Mar 26, 2020
    xSusieLove likes this.
  13. The word "retired" in that context meant that I stopped playing it. It was not my job, nor did I get paid from playing it.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  14. Hi there!

Normally I'll wake up and check Slack - Discord and the Forums for all of my pings or if anyone messaged me then I'll log on and go to Staff-1 and do /reports and I play Skywars and SG quite a bit mostly skywars, but that's pretty much my day until I start getting on subteams then I'll start doing my subteam quota

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Plameriq likes this.
  15. I just destroy mountains and “God pickaxes” in Survival Mode in order to get more materials for my house which is VEEEERY big.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
  16. Usually, the first thing that I'll do is check Slack and the forums. Then, I'll go in-game and that means usually going to Lobby-1. I'll answer any questions that I'm asked, and then, usually after a few minutes I'll see someone requesting staff for a rule breaker in StaffRequest or /a, so I'll go and find the rule breaker and punish them. This cycle usually continues for a while before I decide to go into a game, this game usually being Nano Games. I'll play a few games before going back to Lobby-1, and doing the same thing I mentioned before. This all lasts a few hours everyday, but I really enjoy it!

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Plameriq likes this.
  17. Almost all my time on the server is now spent either handling /reports (or just dealing with rule breakers in general), or doing subteam work. Being on 6 subteams is pretty demanding, although I do enjoy the work. I'll check Slack and Discord shortly after waking up, before coming onto the forums and browsing them for a while. When in-game, I'll most likely be in Staff-1 doing reports, or otherwise I might be at events/map testings. Every now and then I do get time to play normally, and I will most likely be playing Champions Dom, although Clans is something I'm trying to get into a bit, too, especially now that I have work to do around the game, due to being a CMA.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    xGetRektedx and Plameriq like this.
  18. Go into CW, get a headache, drink water while playing, die and then spill the water everywhere.
    No but seriously, I head on go to CW, play for a few hours, chill in lobby-1 and yeah. Not very appealing to some people, but to me it is very fun!

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Plameriq likes this.
  19. The first thing I do is wake up, then I hop on the forums and check my notifications and recent threads that were posted. After I hop on minecraft check which friends are on, head to the most populated lobby and start talking for a little bit, then after that I just spend time PvPing and having fun on the server either with friends, or just by myself.

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Plameriq likes this.
  20. Sounds like an exact copy of what I do :sigils:

Posted Mar 27, 2020
    Dacked likes this.