• 344 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3136 Players Online
  • 2792 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Baseball stadium

Discussion in 'Build Showcase' started by Jinnochi, Sep 17, 2020.

1. Posted Sep 17, 2020
    AyyNick, xGetSpooked, 510bike and 6 others like this.
  2. oo that looks cool! awesome job!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  3. that's epic!!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  4. Mineplex give make this man a builder already. Lol

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Jinnochi and Anna-Marie like this.
  5. Hey!
    I have no words for this build... it just is amazing. It has so much detail and doing it in three weeks really is something to be proud of. I hope to see more work from you in the future!
    Keep up the amazing work!

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  6. Dude this is really frikin awesome like- I’m literally amazed by your talent omg

Posted Sep 17, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  7. Thanks!!!!!!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2020
  8. Yo!

This looks so beautiful, amazing job! The stadium is definitely clean and seems to be a normal stadium that people actually go to, while the field is also nice and clearly resembles a baseball field. Anyways, again, nice job! I hope to see some more builds from you :)

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  9. Look's pretty good, I'm just gonna say some light things I feel could be improved. It's very flat and kinda bland, granted this was over a year ago. There are some parts where it is awkwardly shaped too. This is really cool though!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  10. Great work!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  11. Very impressive build, you are very talented at building! The shaders always makes builds look amazing! Keep up the good work! :)

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  12. Wow!!

You did an incredible job! The design is so elaborate and realistic, and has a great level of sophistication to it. The field is very neat and the stadium is shaped perfectly to resemble a real baseball stadium. Very well done!

Thank you for sharing!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  13. Wow that looks incredible. O_O
    It’s just so massive and detailed. It almost looks like a real stadium that you could visit. I can tell that this took a lot of time and planning to pull off, and I’m glad that you stuck through.
    Overall amazing job! I hope to see more.

-BadgerInASuit

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  14. This is an amazing build, it's honestly so nice to look at just because of how well it's been built. I like the blue and white colour theme from the image looking top-down, it really gives the stadium a nice pop of colour. This actually reminds me of a stadium I built with some of my friends many years ago on Minecraft PE, it looked something like this, except mine was not good at all. We more made it so we could put water inside and have boat races I think, or something like that. Anyway, great work, and even though this is an older build, it's so epic!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  15. Awesome work dude, hopefully one day everything goes back to semi-normal and going to a real stadium is actually an option haha

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  16. Hiya!

This looks stunning! The overall structure is very similar to that of a real stadium and I really like that detail along with the grass and it's markings. Once again, I'm left speechless at how you make such large scale builds look so spectacular and detailed. Good job!

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.
  17. that looks amazing, i once tried to build a stadium and it didn't look anything like it lol

Posted Sep 18, 2020
    Jinnochi likes this.