• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Banner work in progress - Nova

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Zlux, Jan 11, 2019 at 4:10 PM.

1. Zlux

Zlux

Hi again, zlux here!
    Today i will showcase a banner i'm working on!
    And i would love to get feedback that could improve the banner.

https://imgur.com/a/CciopRi

~Zlux~

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 4:10 PM
  2. NotGuuhMINEPLEX

NotGuuhMINEPLEX

add a Shine on the sword

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 4:15 PM
  3. Zlux

Zlux

Yea, still in progress. That's mostly the thing i do when i'm finished.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 7:50 AM
  4. Lesot

Lesot

Really like the banner and can tell you put some effort and time into making it. I really enjoy the features such as the zombie climbing up the mountain along with it being the nighttime with the moon. One thing I feel you can tweak would be the moon. I don't know if it is just me, but the moon's shape ( bottom part ) just seems a little off and would be a minor fix. Overall, I really enjoyed the banner!

Posted Jan 12, 2019 at 10:44 AM
  5. Narwhal

Narwhal

I personally really enjoy what you've made here. I just love the look of the sword, just something about how it looks like it's glowing. Really neat. I understand it's a work in progress, but it already looks really really cool. I love all the effort you have put into this banner. You my friend, have a talent. I'm glad you made this. I know the final result will be even better!

Posted Jan 13, 2019 at 2:27 PM
  6. Bouncyslime555

Bouncyslime555

Looks awesome. Not too sure about this, but an idea could be to look into moving the person on the far left a little more to the right just so we can see his left arm a bit more-- try tilting the arm/person a little left to see how that works out. You're project is super so far; keep it up!

Posted Jan 13, 2019 at 3:58 PM