• 0 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • Players Online
  • 0 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Banner showcase - SlimeCreates

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by Zlux, Jan 10, 2019 at 4:57 PM.

1. Zlux

Zlux

Hello there, my name is Zlux and i'm a mincraft and a non-mincraft designer.
    Toay i would like to showcase my latest minecraft banner, and i'm looking forword to get som feedback <3

https://imgur.com/a/CgcnYXM

Posted Jan 10, 2019 at 4:57 PM
    Sven likes this.
  2. Sven

Sven

oh my goodness, your banners are absolutely stunning! You certainly have a talent with renders and the shading is mysterious and suspenseful especially with an action shot that you portrayed. Very very cool. I particularly love how the orange/yellow sword glows, it makes the overall picture seem more epic, which Im a huge fan of. If you open up a commissions shop let me know!

Overall an amazing job +100000

Posted Jan 10, 2019 at 5:07 PM
    Zlux likes this.
  3. Pancake_7

Pancake_7

That's such a good banner; I wish I had your talent. The colors & details are great and I hope to see more from you in the future! Such a good banner lol

Posted Jan 10, 2019 at 5:26 PM
  4. hazeae24

hazeae24

It's absolutely amazing! I love the shading and the usage of light! The torches and the gleam of the sword looks fantastic! The embers from the torches adds more depth to your art and makes it more mysterious. I also really enjoy the style of the blocks in the background, maybe it's just me, but they give off an old retro video game vibe and I am living for it. I hope to see more of your amazing work in the future!

Posted Jan 10, 2019 at 8:15 PM
  5. Zlux

Zlux

Hi there, thank you so much for the feeback!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 7:49 AM
  6. Aledai

Aledai

Yo Zlux,
    I really like the banner! The detailed skins look really good and I think you did a great job on the face expressions. The 2nd version is my favorite because it has a darker look than the other one. Keep going on with the renders and I hope to see more of your work in the future.

,Peace

Posted Jan 11, 2019 at 10:20 AM