• 2070 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 4649 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Banned for Armor mixing

Discussion in 'Clans' started by Vultickz, Feb 2, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was banned for Armor mixing while trying to attack Charles raid.

I was wondering, how long will my ban be?

I was banned a year ago on clans for hacking and since then have never been banned from mineplex since today.

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  2. Hey! The duration of your punishment should be listed at the top of the screen you see when you attempt to join mineplex. Click the link below for an example of where to locate the punishment duration.

https://imgur.com/a/7HHW0sq

Posted Feb 2, 2019
  3. Yes thats about 4 hours but i also get black listed on clans (meaning i cant go on clans) this is longer then normal bans, thanks the for help though :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Feb 2, 2019
  4. Hey there! If you take a look at the Clans Punishment Guidelines, you'll see that the blacklist for Mixed Armour is 1 day on the first offense, and 7 days for repeated. Thus, if you have done this in the past, your blacklist will be for 7 days, versus 1 day if this is the first time you've done this. You should have received a formal warning before being banned if this was the first time. If you have any other questions, feel free to send me a private message here on the forums, and if you think your ban was unfair feel free to make a Clans Appeal here.

~Thread Locked, OPs question answered

Posted Feb 2, 2019
    Xion likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.