• 472 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8910 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Ban this toxic player

Discussion in 'Draw My Thing' started by FlatHippo, Aug 24, 2019.

?

Should 'CrunchyJ' be banned for his actions?

1. Yes

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NOTE: Potentially offensive content: -snip-

Let's work as the good community we are and get this toxic person out of this community and into the hell he belongs.

Clearly he ruins the game for other people and finds it funny to act this inappropriate. I am not sure if anyone has already banned him or not. If he is already banned then disregard this thread, if he is not, lets get to it.

Posted Aug 24, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Aug 25, 2019
  2. This is enough evidence to report the player. You should post the evidence there and not on the forums, especially given what he's saying.

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    FlatHippo likes this.
  3. Holy crap yes this guy needs to be banned. However this isn’t the correct place to report players. Go to the report section and fill it out

Posted Aug 24, 2019
    Mr_CLICKS likes this.
  4. Awesome, did that. I could not find the player report earlier and this was the closest thing. Thank you.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 24, 2019
  5. I would like to start of my reply with a really big apology. Not just to you but to anyone who has seen this! I 100% get that this content is incredibly offensive and shouldn’t be on this server.

I really just want to give you some reassurance whilst dealing with players who break these types of rules. If you go to mineplex.com/rules under severity 1, you’ll find ‘Inappropriate Gameplay’.

[​IMG]

As you can see, it is possible for this to be bumped up to a severity 4 offense, through repeated instances! So after the first punishment, if they continue, their actions could lead to further action being taken. I just really wanted to point that out to reassure anyone dealing with these issues, because there are rules and a system in place in order to prevent or punish players for inappropriate gameplay! c:

Like what was said above, you can report this player here. However, since you’ve already done so, I guess all you can is wait for a response <3

Again I’m really sorry you had to deal with this! I hope you don’t encounter this type of behavior in the future :p

Posted Aug 24, 2019,
    Last edited Aug 24, 2019
    FlatHippo, Yato and NothinButNetYT like this.
  6. Player Report was accepted, thank you for your response!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 24, 2019
    24OO likes this.
  7. 24OO gave a fantastic response, so if you would like a more detailed response, you may reference that. I don't wish to repeat everything he has said, so I will be fairly brief. We ask you don't post images of the users on the forums/the offense, as it can be seen as inappropriate; which we don't want our other users to view. In the future, feel free to report them at mineplex.com/reports. Best of luck with your report, and I deeply apologize for you having to view that explicit content from the user involved.

Thread Locked.

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Xukuri likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.