• 1402 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5277 Players Online
  • 3875 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Badlion Is now Allowed!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Idut, Apr 20, 2019.

1. As the title says, Badlion client is now allowed <33

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    xOeuf, Snvy, BasicT and 3 others like this.
  2. I'm glad to hear this. I don't personally use Badlion Client, but I know many do. Players have always complained about Badlion Client being bannable, but now it's allowed. I guess it's one less thing staff members have to worry about.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  3. I don't use Badlion either, but I know that it is a popular choice among Minecraft players. I guess I should try it out soon! :)

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Idut and Jkaebub like this.
  4. I was surprised seeing the update but I don't use Badlion (like others said) so doesn't make much difference to me. Hopefully it will improve the server some

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Idut likes this.
  5. Wait rlly? I didn’t expect that

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Idut and Acerna like this.
  6. Really happy about this, I'm glad it was finally pushed :)

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  7. Wait but what happened to the minimap and movement advantage issues?

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  8. Fantastic! I don't use it myself but I am very happy for all the Badlion client users out there!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  9. Wow this is actually pretty cool! I’ve never been one to use a client, whether that be Laby, Plex, or even Badlion. I’ve really only ever just used optifine on its own. However, I have heard good things about this client and others so I may check one out someday.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  10. Such a good update :)

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  11. I am not entirely sure, I believe something like what we did with Labymod was installed so that settings like that will not work on the Mineplex server.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Apr 20, 2019
  12. @ClassN Minimap was disabled and it was because BLC interfered with Gwen checks. Still does but I guess they're not making too much of a fuss about it as before

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  13. That’s interesting, Mineplex is usually very strict about these kinds of things, but I guess they don’t care if something interferes with their already failing anti cheat system

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  14. I wouldn't put it as negatively like that. BLC devs were demanding that Mineplex installed a 3rd party plug-in to fix the movement checks, which goes against the companies strict "no third party plug-in" motto, which is fair since every outside plug-in can be risky. I guess now it's a "do it at your own risk" thing for players having BLC and movement checks.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    cerns likes this.
  15. Super excited to hear about this! Don't often use Badlion client but I do have it installed on my computer. I believe what the BLC did was to disable certain features Mineplex does not want to be enabled on the server, as there's already a system put in place with the BLC where servers can request certain features disabled. Overall very happy to hear about this and I may try it out on the server now.

Posted Apr 20, 2019
    Acerna likes this.
  16. I never tried out the Badlion client before, but we already know that it is now an approval mod. I know what the client looks like because I did some research a long time ago. Although, I mainly use LabyMod because it is way easier for me. Overall, the Badlion client looks fine to me, but I prefer LabyMod!

Posted Apr 20, 2019
  17. hey so does that mean mineplex is now a bac enabled server?

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  18. It was always "enabled", but you would get punished if you were caught using it. Now, you won't be punished for using Badlion.

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  19. Yay, now people who have always wanted to use can use it whenever they want! :D

Posted Apr 21, 2019
  20. ayy finally <3
    --- Post updated ---
    yeah pretty much

Posted Apr 21, 2019