• 1381 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 9819 Players Online
  • 8438 Players on Bedrock
  • eu.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bacon Brawl

Discussion in 'Bacon Brawl' started by goawayplzz, Oct 26, 2018.

?

Who else wants Bacon Brawl to be it’s own game again?

Poll closed Oct 27, 2018.
  1. Yes

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. No

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Am I the only one who wants Bacon Brawl to be its own game again? I mean, they have it in Arcade games, but I just want Bacon Brawl...

Posted Oct 26, 2018
  2. I personally have not yet played this game, but I'll make sure to try it out later. If you really feel this way, make sure to add detail and why you want it to be added. Not saying you have to, but some people might not know the game like me and want to know why you want it to be implemented.

Posted Oct 26, 2018
  3. Oh, sorry! Well if it helps, it’s a game where you play as a pig, and have to kill all the other pigs. Hard to explain X,D sorry! But thank you for your reply, make sure to play it! It’s fun (imo)

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Oct 26, 2018
  4. I like the game.
    However, I do not think it should be an official game by it's self again. I personally feel like it would be like Micro Battles currently. Not very active, and on average around 15 players. Bacon Brawl in my point of view, was never a great, successful game like some of the other games that got put in arcade, for example snake.
    So I don't think it should really be a game by it's self again, it may have a dedicated group, but I don't think enough players to make it strong again.

Posted Oct 27, 2018
  5. Hello,
    personally I love Bacon Brawl and really enjoy playing it. I think that the different kits make the game really interesting and experimenting with them is always fun.
    However, like other game modes such as PaintBall it was removed as it wasn't popular enough. They did have a dedicated player base but there wasn't enough of them to secure its place as a main lobby game.

If you're wanting to play that game directly, it's a little difficult to do in Mixed Arcade as you have to wait for it to appear as one of the options for the vote. But even then, it might not get chosen and you'd have to wait again. I'd recommend using a MPS to play Bacon Brawl as you're guaranteed to play it. Of course, if like me you enjoy all of the mixed arcade games and don't mind the wait then I'd stick to Mixed Arcade as it gives out experience and rewards.

Posted Oct 28, 2018
  6. It was removed due to popularity and that's why it's not it's own game anymore. You see a lot more games without players in nowadays, so if those aren't being played we most likely won't have enough people to play this again. This game was removed over two years ago, don't think it's coming back anytime soon.

Posted Oct 29, 2018
  7. Not necessarily a popular game, I would definitely choose other games (PAINTBALL PLEASE) over this game to be brought back, mostly due to the fact that bacon brawl just doesn't have a large community and simply is not popular enough to justify a separate game NPC.

Posted Nov 2, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 3, 2018
    xLeopard likes this.
  8. Paintball is being redone and being made into its own game again.
    Bacon Brawl is not becoming its own game.

Thanks
    Techno

Posted Nov 2, 2018,
    Last edited Nov 4, 2018
  9. Yo,

Honestly, I really miss Bacon Brawl, but I don't think it'll do well as it's own NPC overall. Bacon Brawl just didn't have a big enough community to fill games avidly. I think that if it comes up in a poll for the classic cow that it has a good chance of being voted in, so let's hope.,

Posted Nov 3, 2018
    Wiz_Techno likes this.