• 3830 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 11285 Players Online
  • 7455 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Bacon Brawl Guide

Discussion in 'Bacon Brawl' started by joshbet9, Sep 14, 2018.

Tags:
  1. I remember writing one of these around two years ago on the old forums, things have changed significantly so let's get into it.

Context: I'm JN and I have the most Bacon Brawl wins on the server

Bacon Brawl is a game which can be considered as a sumo royale, the aim of the game is to knock people off the map into the void, lava or water. As it's in the Mixed Arcade the games are generally very quick which means you have to play very attentively, let's go through all the kits and strategies.

El Muchacho Pigo: This kit is an all round beast, body slam is extremely effective as you can leap back up if you're hit off. It's also great to combat hackers (there's a lot) as you can run from them until they decide to give up or fail a jump. While advertised as a pvp ability, body slam should rarely be used in melee situations as the recoil can be fatal.

Mama Piggles: This kit is for the pot pvp gods, you get speed II and a Bacon Blast ability which deals knockback similar to a rod or melee projectile. Mama Piggles is very effective on larger maps such as 'Yaxhillian Ruin, 'Lake Ahmarha', 'Land of The Hams', 'When Pigs Fly' and 'Chompu Pantship as it's less likely that you'd need to rely on body slam. In 1v1 situations Mama Piggles can't be beat.

Pig: This is the Mage, the Slowballer, the Frosting, the Necromancer and Earth kit manifested to create the ultimate troll kit. Just camp until there is one opposing player left, cloak and backstab him off the edge. Simple. Wins are easy but the game is extremely boring I don't recommend.

Chris P Bacon: No use it sucks.

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    Betrayer, xSusieLove and HeyItsAdam like this.

2. This little fella is useless? :crying:

Posted Sep 14, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  3. You can still definitely play as Sheep, you just have to be more careful about picking your fights, especially on smaller maps. You can really screw people up if you get 1-2 backstab hits and they arent prepared for it.

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  4. Yeah just don't get involved with multiple players.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 15, 2018
  5. Definitely, though thats somewhat true of all the kits. Ideal situation is if you can catch someone out in a 1v1 where they are pushing someone towards the ledge, back stab them and then try to get the other player, and then just go invis if anything goes badly

Posted Sep 15, 2018
    joshbet9 likes this.
  6. Haha I like this. How many wins do you have?

Posted Sep 18, 2018
    Ninja and joshbet9 like this.
  7. 1450

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 18, 2018
    Betrayer likes this.