• 330 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7323 Players Online
  • 6993 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Not Planned Back...

Discussion in 'General Idea Discussion' started by NotGuuhMINEPLEX, Sep 17, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I remember when mineplex celebrated its 5th anniversary, everything was so perfect, on that day it was as if mineplex had gone back to being as it was before, with its old minigames, but instead added other things like: RETRÔ GAMES, OP GAMES and CLASSIC GAMES.

until today I think if one day they will come back, I have to scepter that everyone wanted me to come back, I think I should go back, because more minigames, more players.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  2. If you ate something you really liked, and you ate that everyday, soon you’ll start hating it. (example for what I say below)

The reason people loved retro and the op games is because the aren’t something we get to play all the time and it was limited time only. Adding it would just turn it in to no one playing it after the hype for it initially.

Maybe adding the op games and retro games in to an mps would be cool but other than that I disagree with having them overall.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  3. to the greater power of mineplex and to CAKE WARS, I have to the fact that you have seen many people playing cake wars, every day there are always more than 200 players playing cake wars, whenever I enter the mineplex the largest number of players are playing CAKEWARS.
    if to this day the cakewars have the largest number of players, you should think that a new thing would attract a lot more players, just like the NANOGAMES, still but that people would love to remember old minigames.
    For a minigame not to be injurious just be a cool and fun minigame.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Sep 17, 2018
  4. Reread my post and understand what i’m talking about please. I get that games rack in players, but i’m saying those games wouldn’t do too well. It’d end up like strike games if you remember that.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    Jaek likes this.
  5. I agree with @landay; the event is special because you cannot play it all the time. Maybe the mineplex staff could bring them back for Christmas; instead of the other Christmas minigames. (they would be themed of course)

Posted Sep 17, 2018
  6. The event was perfect as an event. During the turn off of it, the numbers dipped down like crazy. The items we showcased are perfect for a weekend event, but not stable enough for them to be by themselves.

Posted Sep 17, 2018
    NotGuuhMINEPLEX likes this.
  7. Unfortunately t3 denied your idea. Therefore I will be locking this thread.

Posted Sep 21, 2018
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.