• 941 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 3520 Players Online
  • 2579 Players on Bedrock
  • us.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

AyyNick's Rank Upgrade Giveaway!

Discussion in 'Giveaways' started by AyyNick, Nov 7, 2019.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IGN:EnderCreeperJack
    Current Rank: Trainee -> Mod
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): All, I moderate all.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: To get better staff rank.
    Lucky Number: 6

Please let me win, I would like to apply for Admin after this.

Posted Nov 7, 2019
    Acerna, ItzBunniYT, AyyNick and 3 others like this.
  2. Lol I admire the effort as another aspiring admin lmao

Posted Nov 7, 2019
  3. IGN: Meshq
    Current Rank: Titan
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums):
    I love all three platforms, but I spend the most time In-Game. I like to play Cake Wars and Nano Games, so thats why I spend the most time In-Game..
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I would love to win this Giveaway because Eternal would give me some things I can't do with Titan
    Lucky Number: 69 :)

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  4. IGN: SlashTheWarrior
    Current Rank: hero
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): can't decide, I play ingame 2 hours a day atleast, but I'm always on discord and forums during school.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I want to have access to a mps of my own so I me and my friends don't have to wait for hours to play with eachother
    Lucky Number: 29, I would say 63, but thats already been used

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  5. IGN: GRNCH
    Current Rank: No Rank
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): I like in-game because I can meet a ton of new Players and Staff.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I don't have a Rank yet, and I figured I have a chance to win, so it's worth a shot!
    Lucky Number: 53

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  6. IGN: crazychloe03
    Current Rank: None
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): In-Game, mostly because of how good clans and dom are after the reset
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I have no means of paying over the internet and would like a rank to get past clans queues quicker
    Lucky Number: 3

Posted Nov 8, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  7. Hello!

IGN: TotalTelemetry

Current Rank: That would be "Ultra"

What is your favorite platform of Mineplex and why?: That would have to be the forums,
    and why, it's because of the community that I can talk to.

Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I would really like to be able to (Eventually)
    use the "Player Server" to play games with my friends, that is without the wait time. :)

Lucky Number: Hmmmm.... that would have to be the number 16.

And to wrap up I would really like to say thank you for doing this for the community!

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  8. Nick... I think you won your own rank upgrade xD

Anyway I'll be entering for a friend!

IGN: vili_gx
    Current Rank: Ultra
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): Forums, because forums team best team
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Since we've been playing Minecraft together on-and-off for so long now, and he's one of my best childhood friends, I would like to enter for him as a sign of appreciation for everything. :)
    Lucky Number: 74

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    AyyNick, Dallarth and Klobby like this.
  9. Hey there!

I'm already Eternal, so I'll be entering for someone else.

Their IGN: ThatIsStrange

Favorite Platform: I'd have to say the forums. I love the discussion that goes on here and it allows for anything from helping the community to get closer to positive important changes to games.

Why would you like to win this giveaway? She's a very close friend of mine and she's only an ultra so I would like to get her rank upgraded.

What is your lucky number? 7, yes it's generic.

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  10. I’m eternal so I’ll be entering for admin! Lmao

There ign: SlashTheWarrior

Favorite platform: I can’t choose I like the forums but I also love the forums and playing the games.

Why I want to win: she’s a good person and deserves a rank upgrade

Luck number: 739486377

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  11. You forgot to put lucky number, anyways my lucky number is 26 and thanks for entering me and a thanks from me to AyyNick for hosting this <3

Also, when he said platform he meant In game, discord, or Forums, and I prefer in game.

Posted Nov 9, 2019,
    Last edited by a Moderator Nov 10, 2019
  12. Hey,
    Thanks for hosting this giveaway, I'm already eternal so I'm going to enter for a friend :)

IGN: FTL_Space_Warp
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): The forums because it's a place full of nice people :)
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: To surprise my friend.
    Lucky Number: 4

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  13. IGN: Evira
    Current Rank:
    Legend
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): In-Game, because that's where I get to meet my friends
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: No regional pricing, too expensive for me
    Lucky Number: 42

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  14. IGN: SnowmanFactory
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): Personally I would have to say that I love all platforms equally, I love to be able to communicate with others and help out whenever necessary.
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I think they should win the giveaway because they are very passionate about the server but just don’t feel like spending money. I have a ton of fun playing with them and they’re an extremely enthusiastic person.
    Lucky Number: 7

Thank you for doing this, I’m sure everyone in the community including myself is thankful for this. :)

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  15. IGN: LordOfTeeth
    Current Rank: Player
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): In-Game (fun games to play)
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Get more shards from the rank bonus
    Lucky Number: 64

Posted Nov 9, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  16. IGN: OrangeGamer18
    Current Rank: No Rank :(
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): Discord is how i play, i guess
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I want a rank so badly!
    Lucky Number: 12

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  17. IGN: BatTheFox
    Current Rank: Titan
    What is your favourite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): Java because of the most active people
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: I want to be generous to my friend BatTheFox.
    Lucky Number: 997

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  18. IGN: Waveringshelf39
    What is your favorite platform of Mineplex and why? (In-Game, Discord, Forums): My favorite platform of Minplex is bedrock since it has always been a favorite
    Why would you like to win this giveaway?: Well, just how many giveaways of Minplex do you see in a day? And I have no rank
    Lucky Number:4

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    AyyNick likes this.
  19. I'm not entering this one but I definitely wish anyone luck who is going for it! A nice creative giveaway and it was nice to read through some of the questions and you're basically acting as a lucky mythical treasure! Thanks for hosting the giveaway, I've seen lots recently which is lovely :D​

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    Im_Ken, AyyNick and FluteVegetables like this.
  20. I think you should enter. If you win, you’ll get Sr. Mod!!!!!!

Posted Nov 10, 2019
    Mystic 0440 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.