• 414 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5007 Players Online
  • 4593 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Axolotl in a bucket

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by mitisel, Jun 29, 2022.

1. Aww, cute... Idk how i made it in 30 minutes
    [​IMG]

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  2. My gawd, your lying if that took you 30 mins. That’s a refined piece of art there my g. Keep it up we love to see that light work baby!

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  3. This is adorable! I'm really enjoying seeing so much of your art here on the forums, keep it up!
    I really like how you made the water in this piece, the reflections look like real ripples and you even got the drips on the side of the bucket. I love the axolotls' little smile too, awesome!

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  4. Discord Management Axolotl vibes
    I approve :sigils:

Posted Jun 29, 2022
    Niqhtys likes this.
  5. Axolotl's are my favorite mob in Minecraft, I am getting one in real life very soon, So to see awesome artwork like this makes me smile. Great job!

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  6. Heyya! If you couldn't already tell by my Java skin, I really love the MC Axolotl's, they're probably my favorite mob! With that being said, when I saw this I was so overwhelmed with cuteness and I am just impressed with your artistic ability. If this really took you only 30 minutes, you did a real fantastic job...The shading from the bucket, water and on the Axolotl itself looks amazing and it gives it so much volume/detail. Pink is also one of my favorite colors and the smile is just too cute. I have seriously enjoyed seeing your art here on the forums and I think that you are very talented! Keep up the amazing work and I hope to see more art from you moving forward. c;

Posted Jun 29, 2022
  7. Im literally, not lying, this took me like 32 mins

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jun 30, 2022
  8. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW YOU GOTTA put this up as a NFT

Even tho it’s mostly a waste of money and time for anyone buying but people would buy it!

Posted Jun 30, 2022
  9. :/ NO NFT'S NO NFT'S!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Jul 5, 2022
  10. Heyo,

Your Axolotl is very cute for thirty minutes, I'm very surprised that for thirty minutes that it turned out this good. I've never been as artistic as others, it'd take me years to get to something like this.

Please do more :)

Thanks,

HarryCARD

Posted Jul 6, 2022
  11. Wow! Nice work within 30 minutes :O

I am pretty sure I can't do that within a few days :(

Posted Jul 7, 2022
  12. That is adorable. Great work with the art too. It looks nice. It would take me days to finish the art if I tried to do it.

Posted Jul 7, 2022
    flowtides likes this.
  13. Your art seems to be getting better and better! This is an amazing piece of art and I wouldn't have guessed it was made in only 30 minutes. There is clearly lots of detail between making the shapes using pixels and your choices of colours go nicely together. Keep it up, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Posted Jul 8, 2022
  14. I really love the pixelated look of your art! I also think that the ripples in the water look really good, I love all the different colors. I can't wait to see more of your art on here!

Posted Jul 8, 2022
  15. Jeez, 30 minutes only? It would take me at least a whole week to make something that not even looks close enough as good as that

Posted Jul 8, 2022