• 665 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 7979 Players Online
  • 7314 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

AWP more like OP

Discussion in 'Mine-Strike' started by collins., Jun 27, 2020.

1. Currently Mine-Strike has some very unbalanced guns, for example the AK and the AWP. I'm going to be focusing on the AWP sniper. This does a base damage of 23(you have 20) and will 1 shot from basically any range. I believe you shouldn't to be able to get one shot, it should do 19 HP. This would balance it more. yeet

Posted Jun 27, 2020
    SwatDoge likes this.
  2. I don’t agree that the AWP should be nerfed, as in CS:GO (the original game) the AWP can pretty much oneshot a player anywhere apart from the leg (from what I heard), and if it were to be nerfed, it’ll make the weapon completely useless because of the ssg08 being a much more viable choice being much less expensive and it’s similar damage if the AWP was nerfed.

So what I think personally, the AWP isn’t exactly too overpowered (unless a rayer is using it) the high price of the gun balances it’s purpose and the cooldown between bullets also prevents it from being too broken.

But I do understand how it can be frustrating for new players for them to not get a chance to even fire their gun which can repeat to them many times throughout the game.

But thank you for sharing your opinion :D

Posted Jun 28, 2020
  3. both the ak and awp are just as good in cs comparative to other guns, I see no reason for that to change. Raying and the ability to f5 honestly is a far more pressing issue than the gun situation.

Posted Jun 28, 2020
    Fusafez and okDamien like this.
  4. no.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  5. I definitely don’t agree, yea a good player with an AWP can be really annoying to play against, but if it didn’t one shot then no one would ever use it, if there is a way to have reduced damage if shot in the lower half of the body with the AWP then that’s the only viable nerf I can really think of. Anything else would just turn it in a piece of junk.

Posted Jul 2, 2020
  6. The awp isn't over powered because it shoots at 23dmg, it's op because at any point you can click your 1 button and immediately have it out ready to shoot. With the proposal by GI it would take a certain time like in regular CSGO to pull out your guns so you can't do that anymore.

Posted Jul 5, 2020