• 2890 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8276 Players Online
  • 5386 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Assassin's evade :(

Discussion in 'Champions' started by Muils, Aug 23, 2019.

1. Hello~~~

Let's talk about assassin...
    So a lot of people are good with assassin which makes me sad :( and a lot of those good assassin's use evade. The tactic I tried to use was walk backwards whilst they kept evading but my hits don't register sometimes when I do that so I end being a free kill (like usual anyway but this makes me an even easier free kill!)

Simply to fix evade "spam" just make evade have a 10,000 hour cooldown so everybody is happy :)

Ok fine not that long but a cooldown would be nice. And the beautiful thing is, that is only evade! Illusion is another level of broken but at least my hits can register when somebody comes out of illusion !

Posted Aug 23, 2019
  2. The simplest way to counter evade is to quite literally, stare into their soul when they block.

All you have to do is not hit their evade. It may be hard to get used to at first, but when you can sort of predict when they do it, you can easily get them on the cool-down. When you first start this, you'll probably hit a couple of their evades before you realize it, and I'm not sure how to properly explain this, but notice that you are hitting their evades and next time you see them block, stop clicking for about 2 seconds. Then you can start clicking again, and they'll be a much easier kill.

Hope I helped :)
    ~Jarif [Xicn]

Posted Aug 24, 2019
  3. What Jarif said is the best explanation. Although I get a bit nervous staring at the assassins

Posted Aug 25, 2019
    Bossitiveplays and Jarif like this.
  4. Hey there!

I must admit I've posted some things about Champions before that I regret posting, as they make me sound quite misinformed. I agree that the assassin class in Champions is quite difficult to deal with. As @Xion has said, the best way to counter one's evade is to.. not hit it! Yes, you should just stare into their eyes until it's been long enough to actually make them miss their evade. This is really the only way to counter it, other than shooting your bow at them while backing up, away from their evade. However, that'd be irrational if you fail to react quickly.

Have a great rest of your day!'

-JYTG

:mineplex:

Posted Aug 26, 2019
  5. I’m a mage.

When an Assassin right clicks, I right click.

Posted Aug 27, 2019
    Bossitiveplays, joerock777 and Jarif like this.
  6. This was done before.

It made Evade unviable.

Posted Aug 29, 2019
  7. Just like Xion said. You need to stare into their soul as they block, then your good to go.

Posted Aug 30, 2019
  8. I remember when there was a cooldown on evade before and that was honestly a good thing for me because people could not evade spam anymore. I would prefer it if that came back.

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Aug 30, 2019