• 2634 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 8306 Players Online
  • 5672 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Assassin.

Discussion in 'Champions' started by FarmerOrange // Mushy, Aug 9, 2019.

1. Lets talk about assassin. Illusion and smoke bomb in my opinion are just too good! When people come out of illusion and come out of smoke bomb its like they get 2 free hits off you. The assassin build has been a struggle in the Mineplex champions game mode for a long time. I like the kit personally but it feels like if I go any other kit other than assassin I just die a ton! Maybe this is because i am bad (I know) but other players have brought this up as well and I would like to post a thread about it. I am not saying remove assassin from the game, just maybe take it out for a little bit and fix it. And I don't think it will hurt the community if you replace it with another kit almost like assassin.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    Starx280 likes this.
  2. I personally haven't had any issues with the assassin class, however I do know some people who do.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FarmerOrange // Mushy likes this.
  3. I don't play domination too often, but I do kind of agree with you. The class is kind of glitchy and overpowered. The illusion hit glitch is a killer for everyone, so hopefully they fix that by the next update. And with the 2 extra hits at the end, that's just how the game is, so I would try and find a way to counter that. Maybe if assassin got nerfed a little bit that would help too.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
  4. Ayeee I just played with you. Besides that, I see this quite a lot. The class, in a sense, the class can be slightly broken. In clans, however, I've heard it is more broken than it is in Champions. They do have the highest damage output, so it will only make sense to use illusion then smoke bomb since you can get a good amount of hits. The damage doesn't come from these two skills, but possibly the extra hits you get with combo attack/backstab. The way I prevent this is to just circle around until I spot the assassin then it's fairly easy to get a combo on him/her.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FarmerOrange // Mushy likes this.
  5. 1. Only remove Illusion and Smoke Bomb, then adjust accordingly.
    2. You think Assassin is broken now? You haven't seen anything. Season one Clans. Invisibility glitch. Beta, Clans, and Champions. Viper Strikes. Beta, Clans. Assassin duplication glitch (you could dupe rares).
    In conclusion, Assassin has been in worse places than it is in now.

Posted Aug 9, 2019
    FarmerOrange // Mushy and Saker like this.