• 3301 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 12379 Players Online
  • 9078 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Assasin is nerfed to much

Discussion in 'Clans' started by WarSquirtle, Mar 20, 2020.

?

Bring back old recall?

1. Yes

53.1%
  2. No

46.9%
  1. And this is something important, that is often overlooked. Assassin is a kit that was not meant to be picking aggressive fights with Knights & Brutes. 9 out of 10 times, an equally skilled assassin and knight should result in the assassin dying. It's a squishy kit, meant as a support to heavies. As Line mentioned, it offers an advantage over other assassins, rangers and mages, and is countered by heavies. Counters are a natural part of any game, such as Clans.

It is unfortunate that it took so many seasons for the kit to be balanced to a point where it's being played properly, however "it eez what it eez."

Regards,
    Isaac.

Posted Mar 26, 2020
  2. Or , mineplex could just try to fix illusion rather than just getting rid of it which I believe is how it is supposed to work - you fix it don't remove it.

Posted Apr 8, 2020
    Wiz2K likes this.
  3. The "fix" to the illusion glitch/invis glitch resulted in assassins getting free hits on other kits, and (especially hilt knight players) getting stuck blocking. I'm fine with assassin staying weak (although it's still a large part of the meta) as I dislike playing assassin and playing against assassins. Assassin doesn't really fit well into clans, it's high movement speed makes it powerful enough in the open world clans environment, it doesn't need to be an offensive powerhouse as well.

Posted Apr 9, 2020
  4. Well something needs to be changed with assassin, because this map the main clans server died faster than the last 2 and even the casual server died faster than normal.

Posted Apr 12, 2020