• 1025 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 6546 Players Online
  • 5521 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Assasin is nerfed to much

Discussion in 'Clans' started by WarSquirtle, Mar 20, 2020.

?

Bring back old recall?

1. Yes

53.1%
  2. No

46.9%
  1. Everything slows a sin get hit with swordsmanship ur slowed hilt ur slowed bulls charge ur slowed takedown ur slowed intimidation slowed for way to long, normal arrow with no abilities ur slowed and when u use ur "secondary recall" you recall in front of their faces bring back old recall cues when ur slowed the only thing a sin can do is evade cues secondary call will either not register or you'll recall right in front of their faces

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  2. Sin is still one of the main kits run, cause it's still powerful despite the nerfs. Sin should be removed and replaced with another kit, it makes no sense to have a kit that forces you to use a specific sword and active skill.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  3. sounds like a you problem if you keep dying with a crutch kit.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  4. Swordsmanship doesn't deal slowness. Nor do arrows that aren't Barbed, Pin Down, or Smoke.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    kznny and Fallen™ like this.
  5. see, you would THINK this is the case, but not if mineplex has anything to say about it!:D:D normal arrows can slow. not joking. it happens like every other fight lul welcome to clans

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    kznny and Fallen™ like this.
  6. I have gotten slowness from swordsmanship and normal arrows do deal slowness sometimes cues this is mineplex clans they don't fix things

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 20, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  7. Swordsmanship shouldn't deal slowness, if it does then that's a bug along w/ normal arrows dealing slowness

Old recall won't be coming back. Now that slowness poses a legitimate threat to assassin, its brung viability to other kits and gameplay diversity from that. Bring back old recall and you're gonna end up returning to the assassin meta, which may sound favorable to you but isn't in the interest of CM or most of the community for that matter

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  8. I definitely don't think that assassin is nerfed too much. Especially in a clans setting, Assassin is pretty good when you spam his abilities. Considering how good his abilities are, slowing down assassins, intim brutes, or good long shot rangers really only counter good assassins. I understand this might be annoying and all, but some other kits have more counters than the ones for assassin do. Buffing the abilities like evade, flash, or blink would make assassin more valuable that it is. Assassin has been one of the more valuable kits for a long time now, and I don't think there needs to be any buffs to this kit. That is my opinion regarding the assassin kit. I don't play clans a lot, but I have experience playing a lot of Champions domination, so I have some sort of idea about the kits in clans.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    kznny and 14min like this.
  9. Good. Sin can suck rocks.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
  10. Im only saying to bring back old recall were you can recall while being slowed rather than this secondary recall garbage

OP OP
    kznny and Wiz2K like this.
  11. You can blink/flash/leap while being slowed ur stuck there and as soon as u miss ur evade its a rip

OP OP
    kznny likes this.
  12. I think making this makes Assasin more viable and removes the counter of being slowed. Recall is still a viable ability and can still be played around if used correctly. It's a good debate to think about, but overall I think Assasin should not need that change. Assassins have great mobility and good damage output so buffing recall would make Assasin more viable.

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  13. Fun and broken gameplay

Posted Mar 20, 2020
    matrixyst and kznny like this.
  14. Assassin is not nerfed too much. I believe that it is just fine as it is right now. No smoke bomb and illusion are perfect because players can't just disappear and we no longer will have to deal with the illusion glitch. I think keeping it is as it is right now is perfect.

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  15. Posted Mar 21, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  16. I agree it is extremely nerfed everything slows us down and there is no way to escape from it smoke bomb used to give us some range and now we can't have it. This is unfair and allows us to die if we are fighting alone. Also the ranger should get overcharge back and make longshot not have to be timed. Honestly the new meta is slowing down everyone while having a super fast mount. Makes it impossible to win as a assasin. And recall is useless you literally go back to where you almost died 5 seconds ago

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  17. I think Asssasin should be nerfed more! But before that happens, they need to fix the no-hit glitch! The old evade with a delay I personally think was better, but that is just my opinion. I always will prefer the sin meta, which is why I wish Illusion was still a thing in clans. However, it is what it is.

-land0rd

Posted Mar 21, 2020
  18. No matter how hard you try they aren't gonna bring back recall while slowed. the only real option they have is buffing secondary recall which basically means buff the amount of time you go back + don't have to shift q every time.

There are many issues with the game which takes them like 3 months to fix which is honestly dumb because clans + champions has a good community and it only gets neglected.

Posted Mar 21, 2020
    kznny likes this.
  19. BTW mark for death just slowed me :D

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 21, 2020
  20. Prior to the assassin patch, the kit itself was viable for mobility and being able to go in relatively quick but have the option to get out if you were in a tough spot. The sword and bow abilities combined make it quite easy to kill someone, which is great; I believe this is the whole point of assassin. However, it was nearly impossible to kill an assassin, unless you were one (ahem, "I silenced the assassin, go go go!").

The update to recall allows for tank kits to deal with a pesky assassin while mage and ranger are still at a disadvantage to the kit. Assassin is still really well built, but I believe it requires a lot more skill to play. I personally like the current recall and would like for it to stick. But keep working at it, and I am sure you will work your way around the slowness!

A couple tips that I have are always to carry a few water bottles and use them if you get slowed, as this removes all effects applied on you. Also try to not pick fights with knights or brutes, do your best to target those assassins, rangers and mages. Good luck!

Posted Mar 22, 2020
    Fallen™ likes this.