• 147 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 1669 Players Online
  • 1522 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Asia Server?

Discussion in 'MCO/Bedrock Discussion' started by StarGoodGame, Nov 26, 2021.

?

Do you want Asia Server

1. Yes, im from asia

2. No, im from asia (why would you vote this)

3. Yes, im not from asia

4. No, im not from asia.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. hellohellohello

So while playing survival and cake wars, and castle defence... and bomb lobbers... and turf wars... i have observed that 80% of the time i played, there were atleast 3 or 4 players with names from asian countries, AyushPlayz, lukepogi99, etc. So i think there's only a NA or EU server in Mineplex, and i think Asia server could reduce the lag and make other server mains try out mineplex. What do you think?

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    N0TVexx likes this.
  2. Hi
    Personally I like it the way it is, on bedrock we get a good 10k+ daily players but I feel like if we were to make separate regions it would lower the player count in many ways. This would lead to certain games not starting in certain regions and that just would be no fun for the players in those specific regions. I think it would also take more staff to moderate these regions. If the player count was drastically larger I don’t think it would be that bad of a idea. But looking at it the way it is I don’t see a problem having all players connect to the same place. Those are just my thoughts.

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    StarGoodGame, YxngAP6310 and N0TVexx like this.
  3. Plus Mineplex is an English server. While it's true people who aren't from primarily English-speaking countries (NOT the US, UK, Australia, New Zealand, etc.) and/or don't speak English do play on Mineplex, they're only a small percentage, and making drastic changes to accommodate them could have major consequences as Gilllzz said. While I'd like everyone to have the optimal (and fastest possible) experience on here, this is one of those things that unfortunately just is not practical. An Australian IP would be a stretch, this would be even trickier. One thought though-VPN spoofing from Asia to the US might speed it up, MIGHT, depending on the strength of the connection, but I'm not sure if that's a feasible option or not either.

Posted Nov 26, 2021
    Gillzz|xpotfy likes this.
  4. doesent china have an entirely different minecraft version too making a mp server for that is gonna be something that will have nothing to do with java nor bedrock

Posted Nov 27, 2021
    BlazeFire likes this.
  5. I agree with this!

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  6. Yeah if mineplex had 25k+ players like hive and cubecraft then I think an Asia server would be good

Posted Nov 27, 2021
  7. This is a very nice idea and it really would be cool if there were Asia servers but yeah as people said it would drastically lower the player count and make things a bit trickier. Though yeah this would be awesome, just imagine being in Asia and having a better ping and less lag, it'd be a win-win scenario, especially because without lagging mid-game it'd help you win more. Heck I'd be fond of this too because I know someone from very near that region that gets terrible ping when they try and play on Mineplex(though not bedrock) and it'd make their experience even better but, again, not everyone is from Asia.

Posted Nov 27, 2021