• 1266 Players on Java
  • us.mineplex.com
  • 5461 Players Online
  • 4195 Players on Bedrock
  • pe.mineplex.com
!
Attention Internet Explorer Users
To have the best user experience on our site please consider upgrading to Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox

Artwork (Digital)

Discussion in 'Arts & Banner Showcase' started by xhaeilleh, Mar 4, 2020.

1. Posted Mar 4, 2020
    Moragan, xGetRektedx, Wiz2K and 8 others like this.
  2. Ahhh you are extremely talented! Your art is absolutely stunning and I really really love it. Your shading also looks exceptional and I enjoyed discussing art with you. Thank you so much for making this <33

Posted Mar 4, 2020
    xhaeilleh and xGetRektedx like this.
  3. No problem! It was a really fun character to draw, the colors were super fun to use, you are also a great artist! I had a great time talking and doing art with you!

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 4, 2020
    Korben (gone), SisterKun and V3riity like this.
  4. This looks awesome, good job! Hope to see more of your work in the future! ^^

Posted Mar 5, 2020
    Korben (gone) and xhaeilleh like this.
  5. This is really good I love it. How were you able to post it on the forums. I am trying to post my own artwork, but I cannot do it cause I cannot find anywhere to add an image.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    xhaeilleh and Korben (gone) like this.
  6. You can post/upload it to Imgur (or somewhere else that can make it into a link, i recommend Imgur) and copy the link. Then paste the link once you click the image icon on the forum post rich text editor.

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  7. Looks great hope to see more in the future

Posted Mar 12, 2020
  8. Really cute!

I love your style, and the only thing that (in my opinion) takes away from the overall feeling is the shading on the fringe. I did notice that you were going for kind of a flat colour palette, but it feels maybe a little underdeveloped, but regardless, amazing work!

Do you have a portfolio online somewhere?

Posted Mar 12, 2020
    xhaeilleh likes this.
  9. Thanks! and yes, i created an instagram recently my tag is @__haei thank you for the constructive criticism

OP OP
    OP OP Posted Mar 13, 2020
    PlutonusDev and V3riity like this.
  10. That looks awesome, great job! You have some talent and it is wonderful to see you put effort into that piece of art. Hope to see more in the future!

Posted Mar 13, 2020
    xhaeilleh likes this.